VN Ren'Py Completed My Dear Diary: Futa Desires [v5.0] [Sofia xxx]

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just made it through this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously, was a fun little game. Really enjoyed it. Thank you so very much for this game!!!

sofia_xxx

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2021
I think the update is actually bugged because the Route I was on didn't logically progress, it just suddenly snapped to something else.
I need more information about your problem.
Version 4 has 2 endings.
1. You hide that you are futa and Jin will leave you (short and sad ending)
2. You tell her that you are futa and you will see long and happy ending.

Reactions: Emelex

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Version 4 has 2 endings.
There's the issue. There was a path in Chapter 3 where you didn't tell her but also did not get discovered(I think it purely relied on not telling her and then going home right away instead of getting more drunk). Because this got forgotten in the shuffle in trying to just end it quickly, it jumps directly from MC saying she will go buy something and Jin sleeping to "You have a Dick!"

sofia_xxx

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2021
There's the issue. There was a path in Chapter 3 where you didn't tell her but also did not get discovered(I think it purely relied on not telling her and then going home right away instead of getting more drunk). Because this got forgotten in the shuffle in trying to just end it quickly, it jumps directly from MC saying she will go buy something and Jin sleeping to "You have a Dick!"
I will check it... I guess I've created too many choices and the game got complicated to track all of them.
Thank you for reporting it. ;)
(But you had sex before ..it wouldn't be entirely wrong to get her mad and trigger the sad end)

Reactions: Emelex
Apr 2, 2020
Version 4 has 2 endings.
Did you ever consider a happy ending where they stay together but Jin doesn't get pregnant? If not, then what was the point of ever getting her the morning after pill? Like, why was that ever even a choice if all roads lead to pregnancy?

Mar 11, 2019
I hope the mother from jin come over for a tee or anything else. Every good mother want to see her child is happy ;) Or her lil / older sis to know, what a campus is. Many ways to make this game longer and much more interesting.
And add option to romance said family members...and possibly the MC's family members as well...

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes