VN Ren'Py Completed My Dear Diary: Futa Desires [v5.0] [Sofia xxx]

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Well, it's in his name, he is bad karma. But jokes aside, try to keep a thick skin for these type of troll reviews, they do not represent the majority of those who come here for games like these you make. So i personally hope you stick with us and try to have fun making these games for us to enjoy.

However, if you ever find yourself losing that, and no longer having fun or feeling appreciated for it, take some "you time" and do something just for yourself that makes you happy. You can always come back to this when you find it the right time again.

Either way, i am looking forward too what you might make next. So good luck and don't let them trolls get you down.

JM24

May 27, 2021
Badkarmakid , you can give me 1 star, but I can write here what I do think about your review!

Unfair Review Alert!
It's disheartening to receive a single-star rating for a game that features good renders, zero bugs, animations, music, immersive sound effects.
While I can understand if someone rates it a bit lower due to personal preferences, giving it just one star is a highly unjust review.
I genuinely value the opinions of all players, but it's disheartening when such reviews can potentially harm the recognition of the hard work invested by the creators.

When those haters are given the space to spew their crap (sorry, I meant 'express their so-called honest opinions'), we, as creators, damn well should be allowed to fire back and give them a taste of their own medicine. I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting pretty damn emotional here, but let me be brutally honest—I can't freaking stand these guys and their negative vibes.

I'm at the point where I'm seriously considering giving up on game development altogether... So, I apologize for the emotional outburst on my end. :cry:

Sofia XXX
Don't let your mood dictated by haters dev, I think you did a great job and I would love to see a continuation of this game. I personally like futa on male or futa on futa more than futa on female contents, so I am dying to see what will happen to our protagonist in her future adventures. Keep your head up and hopefully we will see another update soon!

Squee

Feb 19, 2017
Badkarmakid , you can give me 1 star, but I can write here what I do think about your review!

Unfair Review Alert!
It's disheartening to receive a single-star rating for a game that features good renders, zero bugs, animations, music, immersive sound effects.
While I can understand if someone rates it a bit lower due to personal preferences, giving it just one star is a highly unjust review.
I genuinely value the opinions of all players, but it's disheartening when such reviews can potentially harm the recognition of the hard work invested by the creators.

When those haters are given the space to spew their crap (sorry, I meant 'express their so-called honest opinions'), we, as creators, damn well should be allowed to fire back and give them a taste of their own medicine. I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting pretty damn emotional here, but let me be brutally honest—I can't freaking stand these guys and their negative vibes.

I'm at the point where I'm seriously considering giving up on game development altogether... So, I apologize for the emotional outburst on my end. :cry:

Sofia XXX
100% ignore the haters, people will rage against everything and have no objectivity. Just adding a fetish that they don't personally enjoy makes people lose their minds. Solid 4 star in my opinion with plenty of room for growth. I don't know why people feel like every game needs to be designed solely to their personal taste.

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Tossed you a 5 star review to counteract that 1 star.

I enjoyed the game for what it was. a no pretense short but kinky story with excellent renders and polished a lot more than many of the big-name games on this forum.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
The Rose domination ain't really my thing, but I bet the people crying about it are the kind of guys that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019

Unfair Review Alert!

Sofia XXX
Please Don't you and OneManVN are some of the Goats at Futa so stay.

Reactions: Guerrilla!

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I guess Necrosian and I don't know what a pregnancy scene is, since it's not the sight of a pregnant woman, apparently. About the reaction, would it be the blonde girl walking on her hands?

rawrtor

Jul 5, 2019
100% ignore the haters, people will rage against everything and have no objectivity. Just adding a fetish that they don't personally enjoy makes people lose their minds. Solid 4 star in my opinion with plenty of room for growth. I don't know why people feel like every game needs to be designed solely to their personal taste.
I mean we're all degenerates here to a degree, with the important distinction being 'to a degree'. These guys run out of content, don't have the computer to run VAM or Honey Select so troll F95 instead.

You are so right. Bye.
Well, this is a pretty typical futa game thread section. Nothing ever changes. Hope development for your longer game is going ok. If it is anything like this, I'd throw money at it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i liked the game before this update. it really sucks we couldn't avoid Rosa if we wanted Mira. im glad we could avoid the scene in general buuut it just ends the game so i guess everything from here on out the MC is no longer the dom?

the game was a good 4/5 for me before this update. the tone just switched really fast.

also it would've been nice if we had at least one sex scene with pregnant Jin

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes