note: Build partially tested

• • • • •
thanks for sharing, Sofia xxx;
I hope Mac users enjoy the update.

cheers.

Last edited:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
It's a shame, you only get Mira in a double pack, the pink one is unfortunately not my type of woman, but everyone has to decide for themselves, the short scene with Mira was awesome but then I broke it off, it's just not my world...

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
version 0.4 was fantastic, I didn't like the new one 1/4 where Rosa looks like a 50 year old lady XD, where she wants to be the main character, and if nothing else she fucked the real MC of the story and wants get her pregnant and surely even Jin will want to fuck lol.
I believed that the MC would steal Mira from Rosa and thus our protagonist would have two girlfriends XD. This has already become Disney, we are in the pandaverse south park hahahahahaha.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
While, I understand why dev did not continue " Influence" game, I hope the dev make a long term similar game in the future.

sofia_xxx

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2021
Am I the only one, who thinks Rosa is fat and ugly, and is not in the same league as all the other girls ?
She was supposed to be fat and ugly. Mission accomplished successfully.

when you say long game is it the one that got abandoned? influence? if i remember right you lost the data and stuff, but if its this game i cant wait.
It's a totally new game. Sci-Fi style.

sofia_xxx

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2021
Badkarmakid , you can give me 1 star, but I can write here what I do think about your review!

Unfair Review Alert!
It's disheartening to receive a single-star rating for a game that features good renders, zero bugs, animations, music, immersive sound effects.
While I can understand if someone rates it a bit lower due to personal preferences, giving it just one star is a highly unjust review.
I genuinely value the opinions of all players, but it's disheartening when such reviews can potentially harm the recognition of the hard work invested by the creators.

When those haters are given the space to spew their crap (sorry, I meant 'express their so-called honest opinions'), we, as creators, damn well should be allowed to fire back and give them a taste of their own medicine. I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting pretty damn emotional here, but let me be brutally honest—I can't freaking stand these guys and their negative vibes.

I'm at the point where I'm seriously considering giving up on game development altogether... So, I apologize for the emotional outburst on my end. :cry:

Sofia XXX

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes