VN Ren'Py Completed My Dear Diary: Futa Desires [v5.0] [Sofia xxx]

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Here’s my question: why put this down as completed when its really not done yet? Especially if there is one more update(which is v0.4)
from what I gathered when I originally downloaded this, version 1 was meant as a small standalone oneshot that apparently the devs patrons wanted more of so they added it to a poll for interest and its been getting more content based on that with the dev saying the next build will be its final release so each release did feature like a small slide show of what could be considered an epilogue thus each release was techically "complete" they just got more content added.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I dont remember making any demands this entire script is litterally about impregnation talks about it, plans it out, inacts it, goes to many lengths to stimulate these ideas only for us to not see it al all. so yeah its a cuck. also i dont really care about being called but hurt. im giving feedback. im pretty sure devs want feedback good or bad. helps in every book, movie, song, and anything remotely interesting in life.
I too am disappointed in there not being a realized pregnancy but you seem to have no idea of what the word 'cuck,' means. Go eat a dictionary, maybe you'll learn something

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I think the update is actually bugged because the Route I was on didn't logically progress, it just suddenly snapped to something else.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes