4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Why are people talking about B/S? With the patch they are cousins, without it they're neighbours.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I've seen worse and I've seen better. Nothing inherently wrong with this. I think multiple protagonist never really make you feel part of the novel. It's more being a fly on the wall.-- not my kinda thing. The overview sounds a bit creepy . Good luck and I wish you success.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Very nice story, short but well written, absolutely worthwhile and awesome renders.
Hope to see more of this dev's skills (y)

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Tip for the Dev:
If you ask the player to specify a name for various characters {character 1 unset = Julia} value = $Julia Input value of $Julia else = Julia not input your name blank = Julia {Bridget} fantastic Julia it is.
Based on my game experience in the first 30 seconds I have contributed my maximum crap support for the minute :poop::poop::poop: and :poop: 1 extra just cuz your name is creative.

Reactions: wood0803 and jxd

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I've seen worse and I've seen better. Nothing inherently wrong with this. I think multiple protagonist never really make you feel part of the novel. It's more being a fly on the wall.-- not my kinda thing. The overview sounds a bit creepy . Good luck and I wish you success.
How about writing a proper review to REALLY help other users (like me) then?

Phnx

May 4, 2017
hey guys,
i fixed the wrong names.Keep in mind i fixed the script file only for the incest mod.
You only need to extract the file into the main folder
Awesome, thanks! May I ask how you decompiled the script? I used various versions of unren but I couldn't get any of them to work.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Awesome, thanks! May I ask how you decompiled the script? I used various versions of unren but I couldn't get any of them to work.
I used .This decompiled only the script files

Reactions: Phnx
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes