VN Others Completed My Dear Wife, Mariko's Report [v1.1] [Atelier Sakura]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Extremely niche and specific rant no one cares about incoming...

But cuckoldry is not adultery! By the description, the main conceit of this game is consensual among all three parties. That's not adultery. That's just an arrangement among consenting adults. Adultery began as a legally punishable crime (and still is, according to some crazy laws still in existence). It was something objectionable from a moral standpoint and necessarily done covertly. If everyone involved is knowing, willing, and into it, that's just kink. Completely different.

As an aside, i would say this probably isn't even NTR, but at least it's not tagged as cheating. That's when this miscategorization really gets annoying.
Yeah and shooting someone who asked for it isn't a murder, right?

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Any way to force unlock the gallery for this game and other atelier sakura games ? Tried editing the save files but the format is different so its not supported by saveeditonline.com

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I played the first part and it was pretty good. I also read the game description, the story of this sequel seems very perverse. :cool:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Capu2 as always you are Hero, By any chance you can find an Atelier Sakura or any VN brand that lets us do the cucking for once?
Look at any of the Studio Pork stuff like Delinquent Wife Hinako and Breaking a Stuck-up Wife. That's netori.

capu2

May 15, 2018
Seems like something is broken. While they are at home there is a part where you only have a black screen. And these three scenes are these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi!

There’s a black screen on the game itself? Sorry if I’m not aware of it. I only helped asehpe with the UI

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Turns out the three missing scenes in the CG gallery are intentional and must be unlocked through the scene gallery.

Last edited:

capu2

May 15, 2018
Hi!

I just checked it out and the black part is part of the game.

You can get the CG by playing the scene through the Scene gallery.

Hope this helps

Reactions: blader_1336

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a way to play these games on an android?
Try to run it by app 'Kirikiroid2'
Any way to force unlock the gallery for this game and other atelier sakura games ? Tried editing the save files but the format is different so its not supported by saveeditonline.com
Here is a full save. You can find the full saves for jap VN in sagaoz, but you need to use original name (with jap symbols) when you will searching.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
"NTR is unavoidable"

Appreciate the warning. Still don't understand why people find it funny when someone asks this.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes