VN Others Completed My Dear Wife, Mariko's Report [v1.1] [Atelier Sakura]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
the husband watches his wife make sex with the guy?

i like their games, but i think they're even better if the cuck watches his wife

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Alright...
First things first, I don't "Always" put facepalm on every NTR Thread. To be honest, I don't really like NTR, but it just so happens that this game isn't that great. I did like some of the other games, like "NTR Homestay" (which has a pretty deep storyline).

Second, Why and Why do you bother with this?? I don't give bad reviews/bad impressions on this game to everyone. It's just a facepalm (Meaning "not for me") in my opinion.
Well, me for example even though I hate lesbian focus games I don't go to their thread on purpose especially female protagonist to put a facepalm on that thread just to show my hate . I'll just ignore it , respect and let them have their fun

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
I like that it went straight into it. First game dragged on for so long until she finally came clean. I want to feel bad for Takagi but I feel like she'd drop the husband for him after continuing the relationship in the ending. She never seemed in love with husband really for both games just gets off on cucking him and the attention.

Also, does it change anything if you forbid her from going to hot springs with him or is it just missed CGs?

Bukoug

Mar 31, 2018
The more tame ntr, I normally enjoy the more serious stuff. But I can't turn down a full human translation so I'ma give it a go noe the less. Thanks for the upload and translation. Your time and effort is appreciated.
Really? Because ever since I've found netorase, classic netorare got weak real quick. The depravity of giving consent for such heinous act far surpass that without. Netorare simply became an unfortunate event to find oneself in, like getting murdered, while netorase requires active participation, like committing suicide. Of course, that's just a horrible analogy.

But my point is, in netorare you will always have the decision what to do after it all goes down. But in netorase, you would have to live the rest of your life with the fact that it was your choice in the first place.

May 19, 2017
It's a false positive; mine detected it, too, but the uploader's a trustworthy person. Also, nothing happened when I used the patch
Thanks for the reassurance! Although I was too dumb to not notice the part below the download links that said the patch was already included for the MEGA download. Silly me.

Reactions: mintdang5566

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is 100% netorase right? She always ends up staying with the cuck husband.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is 100% netorase right? She always ends up staying with the cuck husband.
That's what the Genre spoiler says, not that most people know the distinction between netorase and netorare. It would be easier to just replace the NTR tag with "cuckhold" since it encompasses everything everyone thinks is "NTR". In fact, I'm pretty sure that people's misconception that NTR = cuckhold is what got us into this mess in the first place.
edit: Then again, it makes it hard to tag games that fall into the "incel rage" premises where the protag in question is depressed about other people fucking. But that should be clear from the summary.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
That's what the Genre spoiler says, not that most people know the distinction between netorase and netorare. It would be easier to just replace the NTR tag with "cuckhold" since it encompasses everything everyone thinks is "NTR". In fact, I'm pretty sure that people's misconception that NTR = cuckhold is what got us into this mess in the first place.
I knew there'd be some degree of netorase, that's what the series is. I just hope she leaves him at some point. How many games are there in the series? 5 or 6, but with 2 different women?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes