ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
so uh what is there in terms of the pregnancy tag in the game so far?
also is there plans to allow the librarian back if you fail to convince the principal?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyraga

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
First day (Monday) in the second week, go to school and the game gives you a blank screen with no way forward or back when you click on "Go to Class". Game is unplayable with this bug.

Reactions: Aviary

N3M0

Aug 17, 2018
i'm stuck on vivian and chloe storyline , i havent been able to do anything sexy to them and dont know what to do to unlock , any help pls ?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Search this thread. Or read it, it's not very long. I answered that question weeks ago.

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
There is a problem when you go to buy the upgrades from the succubus, if you buy all the first tier upgrades, then it will still let you enter the passage if you have over 60 points, but you can't buy any of the upgrades, and there is no leave button.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Is there a guide to events or a walkthrough of some kind? Seems I am in a repeat mode of some sorts and no real progression. I am playing as the girl with a guy roommate. Like what times during the day can I interact with the roommate? Just late night to watch TV and playing games on the TV??

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
I actually really enjoyed the game, plenty of potential here. Particularly excited to she how the Katie/Sarah storyline advance in later updates.

I do have two suggestions. First, the clothes changing mechanic is kind of choresome as currently implemented (as least as the male protag I haven't played the female route). Going to the mall then realizing you forgot your work outfit is just irritating, and it isn't like there is any decision making involved in what to wear, basically it just adds extra clicks for no real benefit. Second suggestion, after you break Chloe's wand you still see her using it when you spy on her with the camera, it would be cool if you got an alternative scene (perhaps of her being frustrated) instead once you progress the story past that point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary and AWolfe

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
First day (Monday) in the second week, go to school and the game gives you a blank screen with no way forward or back when you click on "Go to Class". Game is unplayable with this bug.
it happened to me too! to resolve it just go to settings and click on patch save HaHa

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
boys, i was looking at the game image files and saw that Chloe has a lot of scenes that I havent unlocked yet. But... the game doesnt let me corrupt her more.
It says that i need to progress ... BUT I DONT KNOW HOW F * CK PROGRESS!
Tips?

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
boys, i was looking at the game image files and saw that Chloe has a lot of scenes that I havent unlocked yet. But... the game doesnt let me corrupt her more.
Tips?
Well there is saturday night in the living room. 8am in her bedroom, and tv in the afternoon. One of those is what you're missing I assume.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kryanBR

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Well there is saturday night in the living room. 8am in her bedroom, and tv in the afternoon. One of those is what you're missing I assume.
I already saw some, but when Ii go to her room at 8:00 am she only shows the epty bed.
The scenes Im talking about are from the living room and one of them is a
cowgirl position.
Only when I go there to watch TV with her, it activates the doggystyle scene.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
idk if this has been reported before, but you can get stuck on the upgrade screen. If you have 60-99 cum, but you've already upgraded everything once and need 100 to upgrade again, you can go to the upgrade screen, but you can't upgrade anything or leave the screen.
Thanks! I'll be sure to fix this in either a bug fix or the next version :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
salsa for this? thanks in advance
I don't have any salsa, but I also don't know the source either. Sorry!

so uh what is there in terms of the pregnancy tag in the game so far?
also is there plans to allow the librarian back if you fail to convince the principal?
Oops! I forgot the pregnancy stuff wasn't included in this version, I'll remove the tag for this release. There is currently no way for Isabelle to rejoin the library, I may add one in the future.

I'll check this out, I could have missed something :)

i'm stuck on vivian and chloe storyline , i havent been able to do anything sexy to them and dont know what to do to unlock , any help pls ?
You can find a hints and tips page in your book of power, on the right sidebar.

What is the pregnancy content? Does anyone actually get knocked up?
Oops! I forgot the pregnancy stuff wasn't included in this version, I'll remove the tag for this release.

There is a problem when you go to buy the upgrades from the succubus, if you buy all the first tier upgrades, then it will still let you enter the passage if you have over 60 points, but you can't buy any of the upgrades, and there is no leave button.
Thanks!

Is there a guide to events or a walkthrough of some kind? Seems I am in a repeat mode of some sorts and no real progression. I am playing as the girl with a guy roommate. Like what times during the day can I interact with the roommate? Just late night to watch TV and playing games on the TV??
You can find a hints and tips page in your book of power, on the right sidebar.

I actually really enjoyed the game, plenty of potential here. Particularly excited to she how the Katie/Sarah storyline advance in later updates.

I do have two suggestions. First, the clothes changing mechanic is kind of choresome as currently implemented (as least as the male protag I haven't played the female route). Going to the mall then realizing you forgot your work outfit is just irritating, and it isn't like there is any decision making involved in what to wear, basically it just adds extra clicks for no real benefit. Second suggestion, after you break Chloe's wand you still see her using it when you spy on her with the camera, it would be cool if you got an alternative scene (perhaps of her being frustrated) instead once you progress the story past that point.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely implement another type of video.

Tips?
You can find a hints and tips page in your book of power, on the right sidebar, but Chloe can be found Saturday night in the living room to begin her progress.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I checked your save file and it was missing code from the current version, it was fixed when I patched the file in the options menu.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I checked your save file and it was missing code from the current version, it was fixed when I patched the file in the options menu.
That save was from a brand new game, so this version still has a bug somewhere. You should not have to patch after doing a restart. I took the option to skip the intro. I suspect that caused the bug.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Don't know if I'm supposed to see the button at all but when playing the female path if I go to school and press the explore button I get a black screen with no options to do anything.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Don't know if I'm supposed to see the button at all but when playing the female path if I go to school and press the explore button I get a black screen with no options to do anything.
Are you using an older save file? If so, you should patch your save file in the options menu.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Are you using an older save file? If so, you should patch your save file in the options menu.
Patching the save did not work. I restarted (again) and this time I did not skip the intro. Everything is fine now. The bug occurs if you skip the intro and there is no solution other than to restart the game. So that needs to be fixed.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Patching the save did not work. I restarted (again) and this time I did not skip the intro. Everything is fine now. The bug occurs if you skip the intro and there is no solution other than to restart the game. So that needs to be fixed.
My comment was responding to someone else, but on the issue of your bug. I tested the game and it worked as expected for me so I'm not sure what the cause of it was. At least it's fixed now though and you can enjoy the game :)

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes