kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
You can find a hints and tips page in your book of power, on the right sidebar, but Chloe can be found Saturday night in the living room to begin her progress.
Thanks for the support but Ii made a mistake because Chloe is already 100% corrupt.
I skipped the scenes by accident because i use TAB + Enter to skip texts. I started a new game and i saw the scenes i didnt se

Reactions: Aviary

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
I'm liking the game so far and haven't noticed any major bugs. I've hit end of the story points for most of the characters except for Vivian and Mary. How do you progress after Vivian flashes you in her bedroom though? I've peeked on her shower, invested in her corruption until she hit becoming corrupted, and every Sunday when Mary comes by can't seem to interact with either of them.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I used an old save and the first thing I did was patch it.
Oops! Looks like I missed something. It will be fixed in v0.9 :)

What is the evening activity that is listen in the female protag changelog?
Cheerleading ;)

I'm liking the game so far and haven't noticed any major bugs. I've hit end of the story points for most of the characters except for Vivian and Mary. How do you progress after Vivian flashes you in her bedroom though? I've peeked on her shower, invested in her corruption until she hit becoming corrupted, and every Sunday when Mary comes by can't seem to interact with either of them.
Her third event will be in her bedroom, after 22:00 but before 23:00 :)

Reactions: TheGodUncle

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
is there plans to ever make a more in depth walkthru or help guide? when i looked thru it it kinda gives some vague ideas about what you have to do while not giving you any assistance with some of the characters at all?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
is there plans to ever make a more in depth walkthru or help guide? when i looked thru it it kinda gives some vague ideas about what you have to do while not giving you any assistance with some of the characters at all?
I've made an in-depth walkthrough guide for each character on my Patreon. Otherwise you can use the hints and tips page in the book of power, on the right sidebar.

Characters will also hint and what you need to upgrade such as "I prefer masculine men" or "You're terrible at giving head".

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
what is there for vivian after the third event in her bedroom after 22:00? cant figure anything out other than do stuff with mary and morning bj's. also how do you progress with chloe after the starter event that allows you to start the corruption? cant figure those out

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
what is there for vivian after the third event in her bedroom after 22:00? cant figure anything out other than do stuff with mary and morning bj's. also how do you progress with chloe after the starter event that allows you to start the corruption? cant figure those out
If you've watched all of Mary's scenes, you've reached the end of Vivian's storyline currently. Chloe can be found in the same place to continue her corruption :)

Reactions: ChibiMeese

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Don't know if I should just start a new game but when playing the female path if I press the explore option without patching my save I get a black screen. If I patch my save and then click on the explore option it works but the go to class option gives me a blank screen without the option to do anything.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Hey I followed corrupted city for a long time and I just wanted to say I really appreciate how much more consistent and smooth the updates feel with this game. Not sure if something changed but it's really great.

• Love
Reactions: Aviary

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can't. Bear in mind that the female route in this game is not as developed as the male route is.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I thought the female route was more developed.

Where is that last bulky service scene from? That was incredible, the whole setup scene too

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hey I followed corrupted city for a long time and I just wanted to say I really appreciate how much more consistent and smooth the updates feel with this game. Not sure if something changed but it's really great.
Thank you!

ok...... my female MC has over 4k dollars. Where exactly can we spend this money cause I cannt find any stores?!?!
You'll be able to spend the cash you earn in future updates, the game is still early in development as I only released it under two months ago :)

I thought the female route was more developed.

Where is that last bulky service scene from? That was incredible, the whole setup scene too
I'm not sure what you mean, sorry!

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes