Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Every time I go to class on a Monday I get a blank screen with no options and have to use the stuck command to continue.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
if you play as a male can you be a sub or do you have no choice and have to be dom? sorry for takeing up your time hope you have a good day :)
It's mostly you being the dom but the female route is mostly submissive :)

Every time I go to class on a Monday I get a blank screen with no options and have to use the stuck command to continue.
Are you using an older save file? You'll need patch it in the options menu if you are.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
It's mostly you being the dom but the female route is mostly submissive :)

Are you using an older save file? You'll need patch it in the options menu if you are.
thanks but am guy it would be cool if there was alot of lesbian stuff on the female site since am a guy it just dosent do anything for me to see a guy be dom xD but thanks for answering :)

Reactions: Aviary

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
thanks but am guy it would be cool if there was alot of lesbian stuff on the female site since am a guy it just dosent do anything for me to see a guy be dom xD but thanks for answering :)
Agree with you, and the fact that on the female route you don't have a choice but to give a bj, right at the start of the game... I stopped playing right away. Not my jam.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Agree with you, and the fact that on the female route you don't have a choice but to give a bj, right at the start of the game... I stopped playing right away. Not my jam.
It's okay, I can't please everybody but I appreciate you checking the game out :)

Reactions: voerman

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
is there a way to get the librarians job back?
also getting a black screen on the principle when coming in late after. up to date on the game.

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
I cant go to school on Mondays i have done everything except isabelles new stuff and as soon as I click on go to class on Monday my screen turns blank??

Reactions: JohnnyMad

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
it dont feels the dev know where the Story goes... ok to be nice; it looks not bad. the Female route seems more like by the dev. the male route not. im not sure what to think. is it worthy to play? 50 :50. the bugs are avoidable mostly. writing is fully ok

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
how to progress with Isabelle, i can see her in library in monday but cannot talk to her,
with principal Sally i did all (have 60 corrup.)

o i find out i need to browse on my pc

Last edited:
Reactions: Aviary
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes