Seyoiph

Apr 21, 2019
Hey!

This is a post to let everyone know that I'm not dead and the development isn't dead. I'm still regularly working on the game; I've just dealt with a lot of personal issues these past couple of months.

Development for My Demon Friend is now back on track. It includes a huge amount of changes from a new UI to a huge amount of new content. It also has re-worked dialogue and gameplay systems, optional sound effects, and I'm even looking into a possible online version for all of my beautiful perverts that love to play on their phones.

If you like, you can head over to my to support me for a dollar or more to access previews of upcoming updates on the Discord. And I have also just released a very short demo that showcases the significant changes in the upcoming v0.13 update.
Very nice and good to hear, looking forward to more from this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Hey!

This is a post to let everyone know that I'm not dead and the development isn't dead. I'm still regularly working on the game; I've just dealt with a lot of personal issues these past couple of months.

Development for My Demon Friend is now back on track. It includes a huge amount of changes from a new UI to a huge amount of new content. It also has re-worked dialogue and gameplay systems, optional sound effects, and I'm even looking into a possible online version for all of my beautiful perverts that love to play on their phones.

If you like, you can head over to my to support me for a dollar or more to access previews of upcoming updates on the Discord. And I have also just released a very short demo that showcases the significant changes in the upcoming v0.13 update.
You seemed like you were updating at a pretty regular and fast pace so I was worried when you suddenly stopped. I was really enjoying that bully story.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Hey!

Could tell us that probably when the next will be out?

• Angry
Reactions: Aviary and Atlas

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
How far behind typically are your public vs patreon releases?
Could tell us that probably when the next will be out?
Typically a version behind, but I most likely won't release v0.12 publicly as I've overhauled the game massively in the upcoming v0.13 update, from the gameplay to the UI. It has sound effects now, it's much more engaging for the player as it has multiple choice outcomes.

I hope to release it soon :)

You seemed like you were updating at a pretty regular and fast pace so I was worried when you suddenly stopped. I was really enjoying that bully story.
The bully storyline will continue, but I've merged them with another character so the storyline makes more sense. It's still the same content, but it's so much better now because you've got a reason to follow his commands.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Playing as the female protag , I am really kinda curious what happen after you slept with max corruption. Any chance of us finding out? And after I max out the female protag stats , the corruption don't actually matter already right except waking up "cold" :p

I mean playing as male protag I have to still keep "refusing" the demoness :( and lower corruption just to protect my "urm" but as female protag seem like corruption doesn't really matter after u max out your stats.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Playing as the female protag , I am really kinda curious what happen after you slept with max corruption. Any chance of us finding out? And after I max out the female protag stats , the corruption don't actually matter already right except waking up "cold" :p

I mean playing as male protag I have to still keep "refusing" the demoness :( and lower corruption just to protect my "urm" but as female protag seem like corruption doesn't really matter after u max out your stats.
These issues along with others for the female protagonist have been fixed in the upcoming version. I hope to share more news soon :)

Reactions: Atourq and neodtst

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
So, just a small question as I've been able to figure out most other things except for this so far. In progressing Tamara's story, after I have raised her corruption the first time and been to her house, I go to work every weekend and it keeps telling me I need to corrupt Tamara to continue this event, but when I speak to the demon at night it simply says to progress her story more in order to further corrupt her. What am I missing in order to push her story along?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
So, just a small question as I've been able to figure out most other things except for this so far. In progressing Tamara's story, after I have raised her corruption the first time and been to her house, I go to work every weekend and it keeps telling me I need to corrupt Tamara to continue this event, but when I speak to the demon at night it simply says to progress her story more in order to further corrupt her. What am I missing in order to push her story along?
It must be a bug, sorry! It won't exist in v0.13

Does this mean starting back from the beginning will be necessary?
Yes, the game has been extensively overhauled to give events much more meaning and allow more natural progression throughout the game.

It'd be almost impossible to use a previous save because while events are similar, some are very different.

Reactions: Brovalon

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
It must be a bug, sorry! It won't exist in v0.13

Yes, the game has been extensively overhauled to give events much more meaning and allow more natural progression throughout the game.

It'd be almost impossible to use a previous save because while events are similar, some are very different.
When will the new version come out???

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I checked out the patreon and the new stuff looks pretty cool. At least the stuff that was there. Seems like this is gonna be a pretty big update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I really FUCKING hate when a game makes it you have to start again from the beginning. Usually makes me quit the game and stop patroning if I was, but this is still early. I normally feel if you can't get it right from fairly early on you should fuck off. If it happens again it would be in that category. Hours worth of play and having to restart is worthy of pulling patronage and I have done so.

• Angry
Reactions: Ink and Tau_Iota

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is that my old saves or is it buggy. like principal dialogue - clickable (his masculine body) - blank screen. , or same when clickable go to class

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
is that my old saves or is it buggy. like principal dialogue - clickable (his masculine body) - blank screen. , or same when clickable go to class
Have you patched your save file in the settings menu? That could possibly fix it. If not, your save may be too old or it could be a bug.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes