Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
been a while but has the game changed? remember there used to be a scene with chloe in the morning before school and we could work at the mall

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
how can i start corruption with vivan? the hints and help book is useless.
the tips area doesnt help at all, im stuck with chloe only kissing saturday and nothing with vivian
Currently Chloe's storyline ends with the kiss and Vivian's corruption is not included in v0.13. I'll post my preview comment about this below.

A little comment I want to make for this release is over the past 5 months, I've dealt with a lot of personal issues, and when I recently came back to MDF, I thought my previous work was lacking.

I thought the female route was pretty pointless, and I disliked how to progress in the story you could only use vials. The game plays differently now. The story is similar but slightly re-worked. It has sound effects, new characters and storylines.

You can think of it as more of a reboot as a lot of the content in v0.11/v0.12 isn't in v0.13, but I will continue to slowly add more and more content over time.
been a while but has the game changed? remember there used to be a scene with chloe in the morning before school and we could work at the mall
It has, you no longer work at the mall and Chloe's storyline current ends with the kiss.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
its got a long way to go to get back to where it was before the re-write .....maybe in 6 months it will be worth giving a look again
the new interface is an improvement ....and i hope it continues ...but at this point i can't re-up my patreon for this

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
This new version has a good skeleton. There's not too much meat yet, but we'll get there. There are a few things I think could use some huge improvements.

Energy management is nonexistent, there is really nothing to manage. I didn't even notice there was an energy system until the second week. With how your story structure is, I'd honestly just scrap it wholesale.

We already have four other stats we manage (money, cum, corruption, and time of day), and very few things are not time of day locked anyway. Corruption management is enough of a gameplay element to fit that niche, and is more unique anyway. Give us more than just a single priest blessing a day to lower corruption (maybe doing odd jobs for the church for a minor corruption decrease or something), and this stat achieves everything most games use energy for.

Money, well, is a dead stat because two events a week increase it and they are mandatory, and the increases you get are somewhat randomized (80 sometimes, 150 others). You should allow money making during the week, that way there's an interesting choice between making money, lowering corruption, and gaining cum.

Lastly, maybe make the first time you sleep with >100 corruption not put you on the brink of failure. Maybe have it "warn" you first, and in essence do nothing, or make the Priest available before the event happens. As it is, it feels like you are called out for failure, but you couldn't have actually done anything about it because the game doesn't give you the tools to handle it until after you fail. Let the player succeed if they choose they want to. Imagine playing a mario game where you weren't allowed to jump until you fell into a pit or ran into a goomba, it would suck. lol

Last but not least, don't be a dick and hide the back and forward functions. We all save scum anyway, so they allow us to not save scum as much, but experiment.

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
I used the Wayback Machine and you can play v11 until more content is out

(we will also know that bullshit is happening if he pulls the link/file down)

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
its got a long way to go to get back to where it was before the re-write .....maybe in 6 months it will be worth giving a look again
the new interface is an improvement ....and i hope it continues ...but at this point i can't re-up my patreon for this
I used the Wayback Machine and you can play v11 until more content is out
Mega
(we will also know that bullshit is happening if he pulls the link/file down)
I completely understand, but I was unsatisfied with previous version, like I quoted in the previous post. I also have no problem if you'd like to play the older versions.

Here is v0.12, but it is very out of date at this point and isn't a representation of where I will be taking the game.

This new version has a good skeleton. There's not too much meat yet, but we'll get there. There are a few things I think could use some huge improvements.

Energy management is nonexistent, there is really nothing to manage. I didn't even notice there was an energy system until the second week. With how your story structure is, I'd honestly just scrap it wholesale.

We already have four other stats we manage (money, cum, corruption, and time of day), and very few things are not time of day locked anyway. Corruption management is enough of a gameplay element to fit that niche, and is more unique anyway. Give us more than just a single priest blessing a day to lower corruption (maybe doing odd jobs for the church for a minor corruption decrease or something), and this stat achieves everything most games use energy for.

Money, well, is a dead stat because two events a week increase it and they are mandatory, and the increases you get are somewhat randomized (80 sometimes, 150 others). You should allow money making during the week, that way there's an interesting choice between making money, lowering corruption, and gaining cum.

Lastly, maybe make the first time you sleep with >100 corruption not put you on the brink of failure. Maybe have it "warn" you first, and in essence do nothing, or make the Priest available before the event happens. As it is, it feels like you are called out for failure, but you couldn't have actually done anything about it because the game doesn't give you the tools to handle it until after you fail. Let the player succeed if they choose they want to. Imagine playing a mario game where you weren't allowed to jump until you fell into a pit or ran into a goomba, it would suck. lol

Last but not least, don't be a dick and hide the back and forward functions. We all save scum anyway, so they allow us to not save scum as much, but experiment.
Thanks for such detailed feedback! I appreciate the time you took to write this.

Energy will stay because it is needed for the female route, but also, as the game progresses, you'll unlock more locations and activities that will drain it more. I can also balance it in future updates, making the management more balanced.

Money is another stat that will be used more in future updates. I have a couple plans for it. I also have a plan to earn money during the weekday, but I'm not confirming anything yet because the idea might be terrible, and I could scrap it.

I think the first corruption event is necessary as it's the introduction to the transformation aspect, your demon's true form, and unexpectedly shakes up the gameplay.

And finally, my intention is definitely not to be a dick with the back button. I actually don't mind you save-scumming. It's why I gave you a lot of save slots. I removed it primarily because it broke the sound effects, and I removed it as a creative decision because it removes the entire consequence of your action if you can easily undo the choice you made 5 passages later.

Last edited:

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I have a little problem. I restart my game, I arrive on the home page, I launch my save and ... I no longer have any menu that appears on the left. In fact, all the background in red has disappeared, with everything there was with: bag, book, phone, save menu, options ...

EDIT: I found it but it's weird. I have to start a new game, then load my save game into it.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
One minor thing if you could, when you blue words in a long page, when you return it starts you at the top instead of where you clicked it from. An auto scroll back to where you clicked would be good.

In my opinion the font is too small for any large screen, yes a user can increase it but it also changes the image sizes. Similar there is so much unused space in windows.

Saturday after 18, Vivian is both in the shower and cleaning living room.

The calling a contact and having it slow load is fine the first time, but subsequent just is forcing the player to wait.

-------------

A typo earlier said "hour's" when it should have been "hours"

Typo when Sadie wins. "do I like okay" I assume it is "look"

(Lilith being 100,000 years old and then townsfolk got her)

Meeting Amy at her house has an error at bottom of page. Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
<</if>>

"Amy and her demon obviously share are very powerful" I assume you mean "share a very"

Same IF error on the rest of the amy eating out pages

During the drawing of Charlotte MC says "Heh...thanks, Charlotte." after Charlotte says all she did was complain. Kind of feels disjointed.

Ran into another error This is at the top of the screen. Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
<<if $churchQuest eq true and $churchFound eq false>>… (This happened as I visited the church at around 18:20 with 68 corruption, the two nuns doing sexual things happened, I chose resist, then resist again, and then the game replayed the original church meeting the reverend scene. Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Even if you don't use a vial on Ms Lane's drink MC thinks he remembers Ms Clarke drunk.

Only getting one woman in the slave pen feels bad.

Instead of always having the pop up happen about an ended path of the same person, have it happen once and just have it in their contact profile.

Making the player have to go into the phone to advance time feels bad.

Not knowing where people may be also wastes a huge amount of time.

If you enter the school on 1200 or later you can't leave it.

Another game break. I didn't go to school on a day and passed time until around 1600 and all it shows is a black page.

Not knowing who is finished in an update also is not great. A simple check list if the player has seen everything so they don't think they have access to some random character you see once.

I would suggest looking at other HTML games and picking up some quality of life decisions.

O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
A nice game so far and allowing for such differences between the male and female PC is a really nice touch and adds replayability.

But while the hunger mechanic on the female side adds a sense of urgency and keeping a malacious entity fed to avoid it doing worse and thus works very well, the Corruption mechanic for male PC doesn't seem to be work that well in the current game.
As a male PC you just need to remember visiting the church to keep your coruption down and if you just don't cum your demon doesn't do anything. The transformation does make sense in that the demon will obviously have it easier to feed if she turns her host into a bubbly bimbo. But not reacting to not feeding her makes little sense. So I think the mechanic needs a bit of a rework.

How about something like this:
If the male PC feeds the demon too well she gets more and more powerfull and starts corrupting and turning him into a bimbo with only a few warning steps (maybe dreams, temporarly taking control of his body and manifesting to cause trouble). Starving her leaves her not enough power to fully control the PCs mind or manifest, but causes her to lash out and motivate the player by slowly feminizing him physically and saving her strength to sabotaging him more subtly at key moments e.g. causing him to steal a pair of panties during laundry without realising it. Also maybe after a few transformations causing men to mistake the PC for a girl and hit on him.
That way it becomes a balancing act of keeping the demon just fed enough while trying to find a solution. To add to the difficulty, reducing coruption by visiting the church should be harder. Maybe give only a few freebies before the demon starts combating it, resulting in requiring more and more time, energy and maybe money to work. Starving the demon for a few days on the other hand always reduces corruption at full efficency without spending anything, but causes transformations and consequences from trouble caused that mostly can't be undone.

By the way the reaction scenes to the players enlarged butt is really nice but maybe not play it every week and instead add a few different ones and have it affect other scenes. Like the nurse commenting on it and maybe eventually seeing the PC as a perfect specimen even without a big cock just for something other than a stud.

Edit: Maybe also make the upgrades in the cult a bit harder to obtain by requiring some sort of quest, instead of just money, especially if you add ways to earn money besides the weekend job.

Last edited:

DominarRygel

Sep 13, 2020
So I seem to have hit a wall. There's a few characters that I haven't received a message about finishing their content, but I don't seem to be able to progress further. I've maxed out my stats, have a bunch of corruption vials, yet I'm not getting more scenes. I also can't find a way to fix the computer, despite people in this thread saying that they've fixed it themselves. What am I doing wrong?

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Went to reload a save from yesterday and my sidebar is missing upon loading. I feel like the game took 20 steps backwards with the UI update lol.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I have a little problem. I restart my game, I arrive on the home page, I launch my save and ... I no longer have any menu that appears on the left. In fact, all the background in red has disappeared, with everything there was with: bag, book, phone, save menu, options ...

EDIT: I found it but it's weird. I have to start a new game, then load my save game into it.
Refreshing should fix it :) I'll find a permanent solution soon.

One minor thing if you could, when you blue words in a long page, when you return it starts you at the top instead of where you clicked it from. An auto scroll back to where you clicked would be good.

In my opinion the font is too small for any large screen, yes a user can increase it but it also changes the image sizes. Similar there is so much unused space in windows.

Saturday after 18, Vivian is both in the shower and cleaning living room.

The calling a contact and having it slow load is fine the first time, but subsequent just is forcing the player to wait.

-------------

A typo earlier said "hour's" when it should have been "hours"

Typo when Sadie wins. "do I like okay" I assume it is "look"

(Lilith being 100,000 years old and then townsfolk got her)

Meeting Amy at her house has an error at bottom of page. Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
<</if>>

"Amy and her demon obviously share are very powerful" I assume you mean "share a very"

Same IF error on the rest of the amy eating out pages

During the drawing of Charlotte MC says "Heh...thanks, Charlotte." after Charlotte says all she did was complain. Kind of feels disjointed.

Ran into another error This is at the top of the screen. Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
<<if $churchQuest eq true and $churchFound eq false>>… (This happened as I visited the church at around 18:20 with 68 corruption, the two nuns doing sexual things happened, I chose resist, then resist again, and then the game replayed the original church meeting the reverend scene. Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Even if you don't use a vial on Ms Lane's drink MC thinks he remembers Ms Clarke drunk.

Only getting one woman in the slave pen feels bad.

Instead of always having the pop up happen about an ended path of the same person, have it happen once and just have it in their contact profile.

Making the player have to go into the phone to advance time feels bad.

Not knowing where people may be also wastes a huge amount of time.

If you enter the school on 1200 or later you can't leave it.

Another game break. I didn't go to school on a day and passed time until around 1600 and all it shows is a black page.

Not knowing who is finished in an update also is not great. A simple check list if the player has seen everything so they don't think they have access to some random character you see once.

I would suggest looking at other HTML games and picking up some quality of life decisions.
Thank you so much for the detailed bug reports and feedback! I'll add them to my list :)

A nice game so far and allowing for such differences between the male and female PC is a really nice touch and adds replayability.

But while the hunger mechanic on the female side adds a sense of urgency and keeping a malacious entity fed to avoid it doing worse and thus works very well, the Corruption mechanic for male PC doesn't seem to be work that well in the current game.
As a male PC you just need to remember visiting the church to keep your coruption down and if you just don't cum your demon doesn't do anything. The transformation does make sense in that the demon will obviously have it easier to feed if she turns her host into a bubbly bimbo. But not reacting to not feeding her makes little sense. So I think the mechanic needs a bit of a rework.

How about something like this:
If the male PC feeds the demon too well she gets more and more powerfull and starts corrupting and turning him into a bimbo with only a few warning steps (maybe dreams, temporarly taking control of his body and manifesting to cause trouble). Starving her leaves her not enough power to fully control the PCs mind or manifest, but causes her to lash out and motivate the player by slowly feminizing him physically and saving her strength to sabotaging him more subtly at key moments e.g. causing him to steal a pair of panties during laundry without realising it. Also maybe after a few transformations causing men to mistake the PC for a girl and hit on him.
That way it becomes a balancing act of keeping the demon just fed enough while trying to find a solution. To add to the difficulty, reducing coruption by visiting the church should be harder. Maybe give only a few freebies before the demon starts combating it, resulting in requiring more and more time, energy and maybe money to work. Starving the demon for a few days on the other hand always reduces corruption at full efficency without spending anything, but causes transformations and consequences from trouble caused that mostly can't be undone.

By the way the reaction scenes to the players enlarged butt is really nice but maybe not play it every week and instead add a few different ones and have it affect other scenes. Like the nurse commenting on it and maybe eventually seeing the PC as a perfect specimen even without a big cock just for something other than a stud.

Edit: Maybe also make the upgrades in the cult a bit harder to obtain by requiring some sort of quest, instead of just money, especially if you add ways to earn money besides the weekend job.
Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. I love your ideas as well. The butt reaction sounds like a bug, it definitely should only trigger once. I'll add all these to my list :)

i can only upgrade stuff once and then nothing anyone else have this?
The only stat you can upgrade multiple times is your cock size as the male mc.

So I seem to have hit a wall. There's a few characters that I haven't received a message about finishing their content, but I don't seem to be able to progress further. I've maxed out my stats, have a bunch of corruption vials, yet I'm not getting more scenes. I also can't find a way to fix the computer, despite people in this thread saying that they've fixed it themselves. What am I doing wrong?
The computer cannot be fixed in v0.13

Went to reload a save from yesterday and my sidebar is missing upon loading. I feel like the game took 20 steps backwards with the UI update lol.
Refreshing should fix it :) I'll find a permanent solution soon.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I completely understand, but I was unsatisfied with previous version, like I quoted in the previous post. I also have no problem if you'd like to play the older versions.

Here is v0.12, but it is very out of date at this point and isn't a representation of where I will be taking the game.

Mega

Thanks for such detailed feedback! I appreciate the time you took to write this.

Energy will stay because it is needed for the female route, but also, as the game progresses, you'll unlock more locations and activities that will drain it more. I can also balance it in future updates, making the management more balanced.

Money is another stat that will be used more in future updates. I have a couple plans for it. I also have a plan to earn money during the weekday, but I'm not confirming anything yet because the idea might be terrible, and I could scrap it.

I think the first corruption event is necessary as it's the introduction to the transformation aspect, your demon's true form, and unexpectedly shakes up the gameplay.

And finally, my intention is definitely not to be a dick with the back button. I actually don't mind you save-scumming. It's why I gave you a lot of save slots. I removed it primarily because it broke the sound effects, and I removed it as a creative decision because it removes the entire consequence of your action if you can easily undo the choice you made 5 passages later.
Don't get me wrong i am very interested to see where the game goes from here ,and i am not saying that you as a developer don't have the right to make changes to your own creation ....i supported you all through corrupted city even with the very dark ending to the bimbo slave path ....i am just saying i need to see how this shakes out......good luck with the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Don't get me wrong i am very interested to see where the game goes from here ,and i am not saying that you as a developer don't have the right to make changes to your own creation ....i supported you all through corrupted city even with the very dark ending to the bimbo slave path ....i am just saying i need to see how this shakes out......good luck with the game
Thank you for your support :)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
just started this and start in female route
can i corrupt anyone
or are it only in male route you can do so ??

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes