Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
How does the corruption affect the female protagonist in the new version?
The game has been re-worked, so the female protagonist no longer has corruption but a hunger system. Instead of preventing yourself from cumming as the male mc, you'll need to eat cum as the female mc.

Reactions: blabla12

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hey!

I have released the first part of the v0.13 update on my . I decided to split it into two parts A and B because I realized if I wanted to release it in April I needed to cut some content.

I will be releasing it publicly sometime this month, I don't like to commit to dates, but in the meantime here is a small preview of what to expect!

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Story seems quite a bit different. Curious to see where it goes.
It is! I believe it is a good different because it progresses much more naturally, and there is a story even if you can't use the vials.

Any news about when the next update will come out???
V0.13 is now fully complete so I plan to release it publicly in the next couple of days :)

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Here is v0.13, publicly available!

A little comment I want to make for this release is over the past 5 months, I've dealt with a lot of personal issues, and when I recently came back to MDF, I thought my previous work was lacking.

I thought the female route was pretty pointless, and I disliked how to progress in the story you could only use vials. The game plays differently now. The story is similar but slightly re-worked. It has sound effects, new characters and storylines.

You can think of it as more of a reboot as a lot of the content in v0.11/v0.12 isn't in v0.13, but I will continue to slowly add more and more content over time.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Here is v0.13, publicly available!

Mega

A little comment I want to make for this release is over the past 5 months, I've dealt with a lot of personal issues, and when I recently came back to MDF, I thought my previous work was lacking.

I thought the female route was pretty pointless, and I disliked how to progress in the story you could only use vials. The game plays differently now. The story is similar but slightly re-worked. It has sound effects, new characters and storylines.

You can think of it as more of a reboot as a lot of the content in v0.11/v0.12 isn't in v0.13, but I will continue to slowly add more and more content over time.
so should we restart the game from scratch on a new save?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Could you say wich women we can corrupt right now ??
Chloe, Charlotte, Daisy, Ms. Lane, Ms. Clarke, Ms.Larson.

The amount of corruptible characters isn't equal to content, though. The story progresses even if you don't corrupt a character. All corruption does is change them throughout the story as it continues to progress

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes