Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
is there a way to get the librarians job back?
also getting a black screen on the principle when coming in late after. up to date on the game.
There is not, you need to corrupt Sally before saving her job. I'll look into your bug, but if you're using an older save file try patching it in the settings.

I cant go to school on Mondays i have done everything except isabelles new stuff and as soon as I click on go to class on Monday my screen turns blank??
same bug here
Thanks, I'll look into your bug, but if you're using an older save file try patching it in the settings.

I cant begin Chloe's corruption is there a way ??
You can check the hints and tips book in the book of power

May 15, 2017
Anyone know the name of the actresses? I know Riley Reid(Katie) and Cherie Deville(Vivian), but not the rest. Is lLuna Rival Heather?

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
So if Isabella already lost her job, can I not persuade the principal at all or do I have to wait for the update?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
0.12 ???????
Hopefully this month, I'd prefer to release it when there is a new update ready so there isn't another huge delay.

Anyone know the name of the actresses? I know Riley Reid(Katie) and Cherie Deville(Vivian), but not the rest. Is lLuna Rival Heather?
Harmony Reigns

So if Isabella already lost her job, can I not persuade the principal at all or do I have to wait for the update?
You have to corrupt Principal Sally first to save Isabelle's job.

Reactions: Deshad

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
anyone know how to start Isabelle's quests? i started a new game n corrupted the principal first. but, can't seem to get the librarian options yet?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
New update when?????
I'm hoping March, most likely, but I don't like to commit to dates. I apologize for the long delay <3

anyone know how to start Isabelle's quests? i started a new game n corrupted the principal first. but, can't seem to get the librarian options yet?
You need to browse the web on your PC first and find an incriminating video of her.

Reactions: voerman

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hey!

This is a post to let everyone know that I'm not dead and the development isn't dead. I'm still regularly working on the game; I've just dealt with a lot of personal issues these past couple of months.

Development for My Demon Friend is now back on track. It includes a huge amount of changes from a new UI to a huge amount of new content. It also has re-worked dialogue and gameplay systems, optional sound effects, and I'm even looking into a possible online version for all of my beautiful perverts that love to play on their phones.

If you like, you can head over to my to support me for a dollar or more to access previews of upcoming updates on the Discord. And I have also just released a very short demo that showcases the significant changes in the upcoming v0.13 update.

Reactions: Brovalon
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes