Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Aviary As I See It, The Probability Of Receive The New Graphics Card As BirthDay Gift Is Extremely Unlikely To Impossible, So It is Completely Impossible To Receive the New Graphics Card As BirthDay Gift.
The PC will be available in a future update :)

tteolas999

Nov 20, 2018
on the new patch the game breaks completly on tuesday morning when you go downstairs, even after the patch save and even if you try to force an event with the contacts on your phone , you still get a black screen

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
on the new patch the game breaks completly on tuesday morning when you go downstairs, even after the patch save and even if you try to force an event with the contacts on your phone , you still get a black screen
Did you patch from v0.13 to v0.14 and then v0.14 to v0.15?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Aviary
I do suggest giving the player ability to set the volume of the game.

A small bug I found with sounds. If you are on a scene with sound and then load a file on a scene without sounds, the sounds will continue to play. This can be birds, sex, etc.

Still has the bug when you click on something like a blue name in the intro and then return to the previous page it auto puts you to the top of the page.

This is a brand new game.
Post meeting Sadie/The cult and then going to school. Principal Sally's intro when you enter her office is looking for a non-existent image "Images/Locations/School/Detention/laintro.jpg". You also can't seem to leave that screen, clicking the bell eventually rings... just loops you back onto it.
Day is Monday and time is 15:55

Last edited:

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
In this updated version, corruption is optional. If you don't corrupt a character, their storyline will continue as usual, but if you do, they'll become precisely what your demon tells them to become.

If you don't corrupt them, you can romance them, and you'll experience a variety of events focused on you. I hope this answered all your questions. Thank you for the feedback :)
remember if you want to prevent the reality of cucking and ntr in general being vary devisive especially in the west (asia and japan especially loves that shit though) make the main character a poleamerous swinger/voiyer. that usualy sits better with people even thou its mostly just a few exstra diolauge line representing their enjoyment or a choice to rather want to be cucked or not at the begining of the game. plus if their down to swing it usualy makes more hardcore fetishes (group content, and more exsperimental stuff) a bit easy to get to.

in your case thou this fact could actualy play into the cherictor because he dos start off as a pure dandy and his fall to swinging/sharing possible pimping and or harder kinks like bdsm could represent their corruption

Valathorn

Oct 24, 2018
My game just loops one page over and over again, the morning when you go to the cult and get to the school afterwards i cant progress past when you speak to the principal. When i click "the bell eventually rings" it just loads the same conversation again. And the name i gave my character is ignored and she uses the regular lastname.

Reactions: Jelzzy

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any saves for say 0.11-0.13... my saves are old and as i remember incompatible (unless some saves repair mechanism was implemeneted)

myuri78

Jun 20, 2017
Feels like a completly different game since last I played, shame sorta since I miss the old content and playing as Riley

IceKream

May 27, 2018
Post meeting Sadie/The cult and then going to school. Principal Sally's intro when you enter her office is looking for a non-existent image "Images/Locations/School/Detention/laintro.jpg". You also can't seem to leave that screen, clicking the bell eventually rings... just loops you back onto it.
Ditto, (male) game loops to same screen upon Sally's intro. Speaking of bugs I also noticed that after the aunt shows up, one of the weekday living room visits auto added a vial to the wine, putting me at -1 vials. Using a vial on a teacher at club and selecting more submissive doesn't work as latter it gave me the scene classroom where you are forced to eat her out, which has a lesbian gif funnily enough.

Been a while since I've played but I like the direction of rework. Clothing was just busy work. However I see more improvements need to be made.

Male characters stuck to gameplay grind of Lust + event = cum. Cum @ (x)= upgrade, upgrade = progression.

Enjoyed old Principle/Liberian event variance, not in current bc of bug, more of this please. Would be better if the more unique events were rewards for different character factors. For example, not sleeping with Heather should not be a net negative.

Areas lack events beyond singular action. Mall only has computer card/church only removes corruption/club for teacher

Limited interaction with house members and no visible guidance or chain of events from them.

Computer and slave pen do the same thing as visiting cult member. Too redundant.

Upgrades are too linear in usage, might as well be text flavored keys.

All Area visitation especially the church is hidden behind events, which makes the first week boring. The Church is necessary for progression and obtained for bad managerial skill.

Character event progression tied to another isn't really foreseeable.

Somehow gain corruption despite leaving introduction as a virgin.

Unable to gain upgrades unless interacting with the demon, so game play is a linear grind.

Don't see why computer pass time uses energy- not sure about phone.

Additionally there should be a skip intro option.

Call character option doesnt inform when it should or can or why it should be used.

Not sure what benefits there are for NOT using vials, if any.

Most of these will be gone once the game is fleshed out and finished, but right now seem to be glaring holes.

Enjoyed and cant wait to see the next update!

Reactions: Aviary and Nilmer

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
adding another bug, Going to vivian's room at 9.40 saturday gives a blank page

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Did you patch from v0.13 to v0.14 and then v0.14 to v0.15?
There's bug with Jacob on Monday, if you invite Jacob to theater you will see 'You arrive at the movie theater with Daisy, standing in the queue until it's your turn.', that's just weird.
And I do experinced black screen but I guess I could blame old save for that I guess.
And just found out about it, in 'phone' menu, call Dasiy will leads to 'You try on the slutty outfit, wondering if it's too much. Visit Jacob Try a Casual Outfit'.
So basically, I guess you got Dasiy and Jacob mixed up.

Last edited:

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
IIRC MC should able to visit massage parlor rpeatedly after that event in older version, it is a bug or you had it changed?

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes