tteolas999

Nov 20, 2018
Did you patch from v0.13 to v0.14 and then v0.14 to v0.15?
i even started a new game and it froze after the principal meeting (on the male path )
i also patched the save file through all the patches and yet it happend again( the female path black screen)
meaning there are some specific deadends that dont give the opportunity of continuation . maybe a missing button or something i would try to force a player movement but i didnt tried it yet tbh

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Aviary
I do suggest giving the player ability to set the volume of the game.

A small bug I found with sounds. If you are on a scene with sound and then load a file on a scene without sounds, the sounds will continue to play. This can be birds, sex, etc.

Still has the bug when you click on something like a blue name in the intro and then return to the previous page it auto puts you to the top of the page.

This is a brand new game.
Post meeting Sadie/The cult and then going to school. Principal Sally's intro when you enter her office is looking for a non-existent image "Images/Locations/School/Detention/laintro.jpg". You also can't seem to leave that screen, clicking the bell eventually rings... just loops you back onto it.
Day is Monday and time is 15:55
My game just loops one page over and over again, the morning when you go to the cult and get to the school afterwards i cant progress past when you speak to the principal. When i click "the bell eventually rings" it just loads the same conversation again. And the name i gave my character is ignored and she uses the regular lastname.
If I call Daisy, it instantly goes to the close selection text for Jacob's event
Sally is bugged. First time called to detention, Gets the to link with "the bell eventually rings" and just loads the same page again. Cannot progress or even start the detention events.
adding another bug, Going to vivian's room at 9.40 saturday gives a blank page
Principal Sally detention makes you stuck forever
There's bug with Jacob on Monday, if you invite Jacob to theater you will see 'You arrive at the movie theater with Daisy, standing in the queue until it's your turn.', that's just weird.
And I do experinced black screen but I guess I could blame old save for that I guess.
And just found out about it, in 'phone' menu, call Dasiy will leads to 'You try on the slutty outfit, wondering if it's too much. Visit Jacob Try a Casual Outfit'.
So basically, I guess you got Dasiy and Jacob mixed up.
Thanks for feedback and bug reports, I''ve hopefully fixed all the bugs and you can download the fix from the first page :)

Do we need to start a new save?
If you're playing from v0.13, no. You'll need to load your save and patch it from the settings menu. If it is from v0.12 or lower than yes.

Feels like a completly different game since last I played, shame sorta since I miss the old content and playing as Riley
The game has changed a lot, but you could never play as "Riley", unless you mean Remi?

any saves for say 0.11-0.13... my saves are old and as i remember incompatible (unless some saves repair mechanism was implemeneted)
Any save before v0.13 will not work, even with a repair mechanic because it's entirely different. Sorry.

remember if you want to prevent the reality of cucking and ntr in general being vary devisive especially in the west (asia and japan especially loves that shit though) make the main character a poleamerous swinger/voiyer. that usualy sits better with people even thou its mostly just a few exstra diolauge line representing their enjoyment or a choice to rather want to be cucked or not at the begining of the game. plus if their down to swing it usualy makes more hardcore fetishes (group content, and more exsperimental stuff) a bit easy to get to.

in your case thou this fact could actualy play into the cherictor because he dos start off as a pure dandy and his fall to swinging/sharing possible pimping and or harder kinks like bdsm could represent their corruption
I wouldn't call it cucking or ntr personally. You're given the option to corrupt the three romance options in the game. If you do, they become what they're designed to do, feed Lilith by sucking dick.

If you'd rather keep a specific character for yourself, don't corrupt them.

Somehow gain corruption despite leaving introduction as a virgin.

Unable to gain upgrades unless interacting with the demon, so game play is a linear grind.

Call character option doesnt inform when it should or can or why it should be used.

Not sure what benefits there are for NOT using vials, if any.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll address the points I've left in the order of each comment.

You gain corruption and cum from the wet dream.

I'm not sure what you mean by this? Previously this was thing, but you can now upgrade using the book of power in your bedroom and visiting Sadie.

You are given a notification, at the end of a scene when you unlock a phone number. It's your choice to use it whenever you like.

If you do not use a vial, some characters have alternate storylines such as Charlotte, Daisy, Katie.

i stucked with chloe i only see the scene to the saturday night T.T
Her storyline ends here in the current version.

IIRC MC should able to visit massage parlor rpeatedly after that event in older version, it is a bug or you had it changed?
The massage parlor currently isn't in the game, apart from the introduction.

i even started a new game and it froze after the principal meeting (on the male path )
i also patched the save file through all the patches and yet it happend again.
meaning there are some specific deadends that dont give the opportunity of continuation . maybe a missing button or something i would try to force a player movement but i didnt tried it yet tbh
This Principal Sally bug should be fixed, please replace the current HTML file with the bug fixed v0.15a version.

Nov 4, 2019
i keep getting the blank screen bug with all my old and new saves..can anyone please share one of their "working" files? Want to see if its me thats bugging it or not.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I wouldn't call it cucking or ntr personally. You're given the option to corrupt the three romance options in the game. If you do, they become what they're designed to do, feed Lilith by sucking dick.

If you'd rather keep a specific character for yourself, don't corrupt them.
the lack of control and them going behind your back is ntr, while cucking is a relationship being knowingly taken and is a subsect of the ntr genera/fetish. on the other hand if for instance the main cherictor was actualy say the demon then it would fall under natore because natore is the opposite of ntr where you have control and are taking or cucking another.

what gets most people pissed or exited with ntr is the feeling of being robed or not being in control (wich can be a make it or break it for meny people). keep it the way it is right now and what you have is a full blown ntr game because corruption instantly streamlines you into being cucked, no choice after the doss because you loose complet control. you cant even have sex with them yourself after all even thou their now hardcore sluts and bimbos. let us also fuck them and that ntr switches to a much less touchy ganera that still contains the benefits and disadvantages of a relatively mixed response ganera.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I attempted to go downstairs and I got a blank screen.
Same thing for me. It happened on Monday morning. Prior events included asking Katie for kiss and getting nowhere, meeting Cindy and Heather, corrupting Sally, kissing Chloe Saturday night and nothing else, and trying (and failing) to find an opening for Vivian. All this was after loading a .13 male save.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
the lack of control and them going behind your back is ntr, while cucking is a relationship being knowingly taken and is a subsect of the ntr genera/fetish. on the other hand if for instance the main cherictor was actualy say the demon then it would fall under natore because natore is the opposite of ntr where you have control and are taking or cucking another.

what gets most people pissed or exited with ntr is the feeling of being robed or not being in control (wich can be a make it or break it for meny people). keep it the way it is right now and what you have is a full blown ntr game because corruption instantly streamlines you into being cucked, no choice after the doss because you loose complet control. you cant even have sex with them yourself after all even thou their now hardcore sluts and bimbos. let us also fuck them and that ntr switches to a much less touchy ganera that still contains the benefits and disadvantages of a relatively mixed response ganera.
The corruption isn't an NTR or Cuckhold storyline. The first events just show how the effects of corruption. You will have corruption scenes with them, but they won't be restricted to fucking you.

If you want these characters to only have fun with you, don't corrupt them and follow that alternate storyline.

Same thing for me. It happened on Monday morning. Prior events included asking Katie for kiss and getting nowhere, meeting Cindy and Heather, corrupting Sally, kissing Chloe Saturday night and nothing else, and trying (and failing) to find an opening for Vivian. All this was after loading a .13 male save.
I attempted to go downstairs and I got a blank screen.
You can patch your save file in the settings, but I'll check this out as it could be a bug.

as a male is it possible to get others pregnant?
I do have plans for this, yes :)

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
You can patch your save file in the settings, but I'll check this out as it could be a bug.
So I clicked the patch, but I don't think it did anything since it already said it was 15.a. I then tried the "I'm stuck" option which just puts you to sleep and makes you miss the day. Every time I go down stairs I get the black screen. I haven't tried restarting because that is a lot of regrinding to get where I was.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
So I clicked the patch, but I don't think it did anything since it already said it was 15.a. I then tried the "I'm stuck" option which just puts you to sleep and makes you miss the day. Every time I go down stairs I get the black screen. I haven't tried restarting because that is a lot of regrinding to get where I was.
Same with the female path. It starts the Monday after your first weekend.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I believe the black screen happens when you are past the 4th week from a previous save and the game fails to understand that.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I'll release another bug fix soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for feedback! I'll be able to make various improvements with this.

Refusing Daisy will make her dislike, you yes because she'll be offended that you rejected her.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'll release another bug fix soon.

Thanks for feedback! I'll be able to make various improvements with this.

Refusing Daisy will make her dislike, you yes because she'll be offended that you rejected her.
I can understand that about Daisy, but the opposite doesn't happen with Charlotte, which then makes a "best" choice exist. My recommendation is to not have obvious better choices.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I can understand that about Daisy, but the opposite doesn't happen with Charlotte, which then makes a "best" choice exist. My recommendation is to not have obvious better choices.
Charlotte dislikes you if you accept her invite and go with Daisy. They're both different characters and have different personalities, so Charlotte wouldn't be mad over a simple rejection where as an insecure Daisy would.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
So, the profiles say I have not reached the end of the content for Daisy and Sabrina. Yet all I can do with Daisy is repeat the handjob at her house and I cant find the massage parlor or a coffee in the mall for Sabrina. Any advice?

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes