Sirine

Aug 7, 2017
I got this file from a while ago (septembre 2020), and the patchfile isn't working.
Am I doing it wrong or is it bugged ?

hotuck

Nov 23, 2017
Is it impossible to corrupt both Charlotte and Daisy? When I refuse to walk home with Charlotte at the very beginning of the game, she becomes hostile and does not give a choice that leads to going to the theater together. When I reject Daisy, she also hates me and does not want to go to theater.

And one more thing, I once had a chance to use a vial on Vivian, but since I didn't have any I just passed the event and waited for another moment. However, I can't seem to get an event to use it on her after that. Have I permanently lost the chance the corrupt Vivian?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Is it impossible to corrupt both Charlotte and Daisy? When I refuse to walk home with Charlotte at the very beginning of the game, she becomes hostile and does not give a choice that leads to going to the theater together. When I reject Daisy, she also hates me and does not want to go to theater.

And one more thing, I once had a chance to use a vial on Vivian, but since I didn't have any I just passed the event and waited for another moment. However, I can't seem to get an event to use it on her after that. Have I permanently lost the chance the corrupt Vivian?
It is possible to corrupt both Charlotte and Daisy if you choose the correct choices at the party.

You can corrupt Vivian at home, during the weekend, while she is working out. I have listened to feedback over this, so you'll now have multiple hours to catch a character at home instead of 1.

• Wow
Reactions: Brovalon

mrtwister25

Dec 2, 2020
Is there a way to have a vial by the time you go to the movies with either Charlotte or Daisy? If not, is there an opportunity to go with them again? I haven't seen any opportunity since and haven't gotten past 60 cum when the first event starts

mrtwister25

Dec 2, 2020
Also, I think I found a bug. Between 9-10 on Saturday, if I go to Vivian’s room, I just get a black screen and can’t do anything.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Is there a way to have a vial by the time you go to the movies with either Charlotte or Daisy? If not, is there an opportunity to go with them again? I haven't seen any opportunity since and haven't gotten past 60 cum when the first event starts
You have multiple opportunities to corrupt Daisy in the current version, but I have made improvements in the upcoming version for Charlotte's storyline, upgrades etc.

Also, I think I found a bug. Between 9-10 on Saturday, if I go to Vivian’s room, I just get a black screen and can’t do anything.
Are you running the latest bug fix? v0.15b?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg 15 women corrupted and negative 11 vials... May be a minor bug that you can keep corrupting the wine in the living room

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes