Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
i have some problems warning (spoilers)
Chloe's ( Chloe gets wasted every Saturday night. )i vound her but nothing hapnes
Vivian ( Vivian has been corrupted, but she's rarely home. Maybe I'll see how the vial has affected her on the weekend? ) agan think i found it but nothing hapns
FTFY, next time you can use the spoiler tag in the reply editor.

Anyway, Aviary, I hope this doesn't bother you but when's a new update coming?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
i have some problems warning (spoilers)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have fixed these issues from feedback in the upcoming update. Previously they were easily missable, but now they should be easier to witness.

I would be grateful for your patience a little longer as soon this won't be an issue.

FTFY, next time you can use the spoiler tag in the reply editor.

Anyway, Aviary, I hope this doesn't bother you but when's a new update coming?
It doesn't bother me :) I will hopefully be releasing v0.16 soon. It's quite large, and I have changed and added many things, so it is taking longer than I expected.

I have made changes to the upgrade system, improved the introduction by giving you one vial to start with along with many more improvements.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Atourq and Brovalon

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I really like all the stuff you make man! If I could suggest one thing for this one, it'd be to convert some characters to male, or futa/shemale, for the female route - I dont mind loads of Lesbian content, but with the whole thing being about cum, serving men, and dicks maybe a few more cocks would be nice? - Cheers for the content anyway ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I really like all the stuff you make man! If I could suggest one thing for this one, it'd be to convert some characters to male, or futa/shemale, for the female route - I dont mind loads of Lesbian content, but with the whole thing being about cum, serving men, and dicks maybe a few more cocks would be nice? - Cheers for the content anyway ^^
Thanks <3

I do have more delicious cock content coming soon for the female protagonist.

Reactions: Frogperson

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Thanks <3

I do have more delicious cock content coming soon for the female protagonist.
Thank you so much! I adore playing through your games as the female protagonist, the corruption is so well written! Delighted to hear this from you ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary
Oct 15, 2017
Feels alot more railroady now, I saw probably 5% of the content from the previous versions before I got bored and quit. No church to lower your corruption stat which I cant even see where this is shown anymore so I kill someone everyday, no idea where chars are and how to progress, multiple options at school no idea why they are sometimes greyed out no idea what order I should do them in. Previously I knew what day each person would be encountered at school and how to progress but now I have no idea what im doing and everyday is basically go to school and achieve nothing > maybe get forced into paragraphs of exposition I skip > repeat. Adding the forward and back buttons would be a good idea.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Can the female MC beome fully succubus in the end?
Possibly! It's still not complete yet though.

Feels alot more railroady now, I saw probably 5% of the content from the previous versions before I got bored and quit. No church to lower your corruption stat which I cant even see where this is shown anymore so I kill someone everyday, no idea where chars are and how to progress, multiple options at school no idea why they are sometimes greyed out no idea what order I should do them in. Previously I knew what day each person would be encountered at school and how to progress but now I have no idea what im doing and everyday is basically go to school and achieve nothing > maybe get forced into paragraphs of exposition I skip > repeat. Adding the forward and back buttons would be a good idea.
The first week is more of an introduction, but I did realize nothing really happens in it so I will try and fix this in future versions. If you play through that, the game will immediately open up. If you have and are stuck, the game provides multiple hints in character profiles which you can see in your smartphone.

• Love
Reactions: 88Michele88

Amran

Oct 21, 2016
this is so stupid that u can not use ur own book to protect yourself from this pathetic retard

Val1991

Feb 9, 2021
Ok here we go. Changes on the male path and certain bugs make the game unplayable. There is a bug that if I am late to class a teacher tells me off and takes me to her room for the game to just stop progressing. Its been there for months and still isn't fixed. That aside. Going into your phone to speed up time over and over again is tedious at best. Not to mention that the story feels forced and like someone said in a previous comment "Railroady". Also if you intentionally "save yourself" it hinders you very hard. The game is almost unplayable the way it currently is. Had good promise though.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes