Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
When I try to load save file from version 0.15, it says save from another game and it aborts. Do I need to start from the beginning again?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
When I try to load save file from version 0.15, it says save from another game and it aborts. Do I need to start from the beginning again?
I did the same and the game told me the same shit that save if from different game. Its really absurd. I suggest you to start over

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I can't find the phone! Where is it ?
It's on the left sidebar, you should see a phone icon.

How do I gain the intelligence to be able to tutor Katie?
In the bedroom, open "Book of Power"

does anyone have the mood, if there is, please ask for the mood ??
I'm not sure what you mean, sorry!

I did the same and the game told me the same shit that save if from different game. Its really absurd. I suggest you to start over
I changed a few gameplay systems and changed a few storylines so a fresh save is required for this update, sorry!

Ok here we go. Changes on the male path and certain bugs make the game unplayable. There is a bug that if I am late to class a teacher tells me off and takes me to her room for the game to just stop progressing.
Unless I misunderstood you, this isn't a bug. It's a separate storyline that activates if you're late for school. You should arrive between 7:00-8:00, or you'll be sent to detention.

Going into your phone to speed up time over and over again is tedious at best.
I'll try and make the time skip less tedious too, thanks for this feedback.

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
I just want a save bc i lost mine and I don't wanna regrind. Can somebody hand one out?
Or maybe cheats?

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
after i use Improve Book of Power Resistance spell i cant press it again evenn though i hVE enough cum why?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
i just dont have a side bar at all
Have you tried refreshing? It should re-open it if it's been closed or something has happened to it.

Why I couldn't say Jacob, I like him ?
If you romanced someone else, you can't romance Jacob.

What is the femdom tag represent in this game? Is there any actual femdom content in it?
Yes, for the male MC.

after i use Improve Book of Power Resistance spell i cant press it again evenn though i hVE enough cum why?
It's a one time use upgrade, you don't need to buy it multiple times.

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
Time skip option is hidden too far down the phone menu tree considering how often there is reason to use it. Ideally it should be right on the left menu bar of the game. This would break the aesthetic of opening up your phone to waste time but personally I would welcome a change as the current solution is way too clunky.

It may also make more sense to be able to skip forward to a specific time of day rather than a set amount forward, the former is more relevant from a gameplay standpoint as events always happen at a set time of day.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
for Me to long I wait like minute when I click to go forward, seems like good story but it still confusing

Val1991

Feb 9, 2021
It's on the left sidebar, you should see a phone icon.

In the bedroom, open "Book of Power"

I'm not sure what you mean, sorry!

I changed a few gameplay systems and changed a few storylines so a fresh save is required for this update, sorry!

Unless I misunderstood you, this isn't a bug. It's a separate storyline that activates if you're late for school. You should arrive between 7:00-8:00, or you'll be sent to detention.

I'll try and make the time skip less tedious too, thanks for this feedback.
I appreciate the feedback but the being late for school one doesn't take you anywhere and locks up the game. It would be great if someone else could confirm this.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes