beryn

May 8, 2017
What am I missing, didn't you use to be able to see stats, hints, time etc?
A while since I played it last, but it seems weird you can't see your corruption, money, time etc.
The game even says you can see hints at various points, but there is no option to do that.

Game says to use your phone, but there is no phone anywhere.
You can't even save the game anymore, so you have to start over if you close the tab.

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
What am I missing, didn't you use to be able to see stats, hints, time etc?
A while since I played it last, but it seems weird you can't see your corruption, money, time etc.
The game even says you can see hints at various points, but there is no option to do that.

Game says to use your phone, but there is no phone anywhere.
You can't even save the game anymore, so you have to start over if you close the tab.
It's a bug, I hope to have it fixed very soon. If you refresh, the UI should re-appear.

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
I think this game has some issues with the way every feature works together. In its current form I think there either needs to be a way to see all content in one Save such as new game plus or add a cheat feature/remove grinding from the game. The game is currently frustrating because if you make the wrong choice in the introduction or during a character event you need to redo all of your progress to try again. I figured out a way to get access to Daisy and Charlotte after the introduction through trial and error but I think it is unreasonable to expect that effort goin forward when you have things like money and cum grinding.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
So will there be an opportunity in future to get yourself romance harem or any romance route will always block any other?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hey, I checked your file and if you visit Katie you'll unlock her intelligence skill, that will allow you to progress with her. I've also checked the code and it all seems to be correct. I think the hint may have been bugged so I've re-worked the activation of it :)

I think this game has some issues with the way every feature works together. In its current form I think there either needs to be a way to see all content in one Save such as new game plus or add a cheat feature/remove grinding from the game. The game is currently frustrating because if you make the wrong choice in the introduction or during a character event you need to redo all of your progress to try again. I figured out a way to get access to Daisy and Charlotte after the introduction through trial and error but I think it is unreasonable to expect that effort goin forward when you have things like money and cum grinding.
I appreciate the time you took writing this feedback, thank you.

So will there be an opportunity in future to get yourself romance harem or any romance route will always block any other?
I don't plan on adding a romance harem route, but I may do a corruption harem route.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
I don't plan on adding a romance harem route, but I may do a corruption harem route.
Well, from what I saw there already is corruption harem route - fully corrupting one girl doesn't block full corruption of others and you can see all corruption scenes of all girls. For me that defines "harem". Even if there are no scenes involving two or more girls.
While fully romancing one girl blocks others and you can see all scenes of only one girl. Or I do something wrong.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Was playing this on gamcore and every 30 seconds it would freeze and nothing chickadee works and it gets quite annoying tbh. Dev do you know why? Will this have rape or blackmail?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Was playing this on gamcore and every 30 seconds it would freeze and nothing chickadee works and it gets quite annoying tbh. Dev do you know why? Will this have rape or blackmail?
I don't upload the project to gamecore, so it's out of my hands if it has been modified and re-distributed on that platform. I know it works on mopoga.com

The game doesn't have rape and will not have it, but there is one small non-consensual scene at the beginning to progress the plot.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I don't upload the project to gamecore, so it's out of my hands if it has been modified and re-distributed on that platform. I know it works on mopoga.com

The game doesn't have rape and will not have it, but there is one small non-consensual scene at the beginning to progress the plot.
OK and do you count blackmail as non con?

Bestpal195

Apr 7, 2018
revisiting this game after a while, i have to say I hate what you did with Sheldon.I liked the nerdy, geeky 'friend' angle a lot. That otaku/Weeb guy now his just the bully from the old version reskinned.
Still over all this game is very fun, and I will continue to watch and wait to see what come next.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Unfortunately in the most recent update clicking on Ms. Lane (attempting to continue her story) just gives a screen without text or buttons or anything. This I believe is the most updated storyline, so I'm not sure what I've done to somehow... Not even lock myself out from the character, but rather make the character simply break within the coding?

Any idea as to how to fix this would be appreciated - otherwise I am done all the characters.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How many routes can be played without ever using a vial on someone on male route? Mention the names to please and don't pick someone who hasn't been in a situation for it like Isabelle.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Unfortunately in the most recent update clicking on Ms. Lane (attempting to continue her story) just gives a screen without text or buttons or anything. This I believe is the most updated storyline, so I'm not sure what I've done to somehow... Not even lock myself out from the character, but rather make the character simply break within the coding?

Any idea as to how to fix this would be appreciated - otherwise I am done all the characters.
It's a bug, thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

I fixed the save file, but be sure to visit Ms. Lane immediately after this event, or it will break again.

Reactions: Brovalon

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
How many routes can be played without ever using a vial on someone on male route? Mention the names to please and don't pick someone who hasn't been in a situation for it like Isabelle.
Charlotte, Daisy and Katie are all the romance options as of v0.16.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes