BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I haven't corrupted Katie or Hannah or Auntie but I'm sure that all there stories are over so I hope there will be other opportunities. My game says that I have more to do with Erin and Daisy who is my girlfriend not corrupt and keeps mentioning a gym. Anyone know what I dhould do next as I don't have hints.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
So I haven't corrupted Katie or Hannah or Auntie but I'm sure that all there stories are over so I hope there will be other opportunities. My game says that I have more to do with Erin and Daisy who is my girlfriend not corrupt and keeps mentioning a gym. Anyone know what I dhould do next as I don't have hints.
After you're invited to the gym, you should see a "Visit Daisy" option in the City menu.

BobSaget757

Apr 10, 2018
So I've completed 2 of 3 endings, how to get TV ending from folder? Is it male or female protagonist specific? I even got the version with the walkthrough to see but there was no guide on endings.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
So I've completed 2 of 3 endings, how to get TV ending from folder? Is it male or female protagonist specific? I even got the version with the walkthrough to see but there was no guide on endings.
It's just a variation of the hunger ending. So if you are sent to that ending, you can see either the post-invasion ending or the pre-invasion ending, which is the TV one.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
After you're invited to the gym, you should see a "Visit Daisy" option in the City menu.
But when I visit all I could do was ask if she wanted to hang and get told I'm to tired. I never slept with Charlotte and while watching TV at hers I corrupted her and she has been seeing other people but how do I continue her sister story who I met once?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
But when I visit all I could do was ask if she wanted to hang and get told I'm to tired. I never slept with Charlotte and while watching TV at hers I corrupted her and she has been seeing other people but how do I continue her sister story who I met once?
Do you visit her immediately after the invite?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, the version number in the title was changed, without a matching version of the game?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes