Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
OK, so I have end of storyline for everyone except Edith
Any idea how you find Edith, or is she not in this version?

Last edited:

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Think I've found a bug. After going to work and not stealing the panties in the guy path I get a black screen if I try to go to work again.

edit: fixed it. forgot to update the save.

Last edited:

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
i have a request when u update the changelog can u make it clear which updates are for the male and which for the female?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Is this one of those games where the further you go the more it branches? Are most choices final and every closes other branches? Do I need to make a thousand saves and go through them parallel in order not to miss all the scenes?
UPD: there is a separate cauldron in hell for those who do not allow rollbacks in HTML games.

Last edited:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
What happened to the earlier existed Sheldon scene with mask? It was nice. :ROFLMAO:

Apriline

Aug 3, 2017
I wish the developer would differentiate between whether content is on the male or female route in the patch notes.

Reactions: Triv

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
how to progress with vivian in this update ? also park ?
If you've been visited by Auntie Sarah and corrupted Vivian, you'll either unlock the park by visiting school or she'll visit you in the morning. This is all the content for her in v0.17.

how do you progress with vivian after morning blowjobs?
I've also been trying to figure this out. Anyone?
That is the end of her storyline if you've chosen loving, but you can spy on her using the camera's found at the mall.

OK, so I have end of storyline for everyone except Edith
Any idea how you find Edith, or is she not in this version?
Edith can be found in Charlotte's route, it's possible the "end of content" check may be bugged though.

i have a request when u update the changelog can u make it clear which updates are for the male and which for the female?
I wish the developer would differentiate between whether content is on the male or female route in the patch notes.
The content for M/F is the same, only with some slight changes and gender bending. The only difference between content is for work Melinda for M and Roger for F.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021

BEST LINES EVER! Is a Loveroute with the Demon available? <3
Mother burns in hell.... that is really... heartwarming <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
You're job on the weekends will give you quite a bit of cash. The webcams not so much. It may actually be better to ignore the webcams until you have upgraded the church as those upgrades can be more important.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I feel like I have missed out on a lot of content. Who is Vivian and when/where do you meet her? Please don't tell me I have to restart my game ><. And how do you progress with the mother? I have her eating MC out every morning.

Gilbertfred

Jul 17, 2019
I feel like I have missed out on a lot of content. Who is Vivian and when/where do you meet her? Please don't tell me I have to restart my game ><. And how do you progress with the mother? I have her eating MC out every morning.
Vivan is the mother.

Mosley

Oct 8, 2017
Do you have to start a new game for every update because my game doesn't seem to have more storyline yet i just downloaded the new update

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Do you have to start a new game for every update because my game doesn't seem to have more storyline yet i just downloaded the new update
You need to go to the settings and apply the fix from there or your save will break.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes