Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
Have you tried refreshing? It should re-open it if it's been closed or something has happened to it.

If you romanced someone else, you can't romance Jacob.

Yes, for the male MC.

It's a one time use upgrade, you don't need to buy it multiple times.
Yeah I get it but I still see it and don't see the upgrades I need to make

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
No option to save or anything (phone) is visible on the screen? Only the main panel where we are allowed to go or choose are available, is it a bug?

Last edited:

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
No option to save or anything (phone) is visible on the screen? Only the main panel where we are allowed to go or choose are available, is it a bug?
Yeah, all the screenshots show a typical HTML game side panel, but none present at all for me either.

Edit: Lucifer092, if you hit the refresh button, the sidebar should magically appear for ya, did for me.

Reactions: euronymous
Oct 15, 2017
I tried to play the game again and just got the black widow ending. Make half of this stuff an intro like the church cult whatever scene, why force me to go to school sleep go to school sleep go to school sleep go to work sleep to see some intro thing that should be at the start of the game. I'm also just gonna not bother playing if I need to go suck random dudes to keep the demon from killing people and giving me a bad end, I cant buy the whatever thing because I have no money yet so I need to tediously go and do the same blowjob gif every fucking day god christ just playing through is such a chore, I think I failed on the second friday

Previously it was play through the day long intro and boom you are in the game, now its just nothing happens everyday until you get to an event on friday or whatever. I've gone a full week without seeing some chars in class.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I appreciate the feedback but the being late for school one doesn't take you anywhere and locks up the game. It would be great if someone else could confirm this.
Do you have a save file you could post?

Yeah I get it but I still see it and don't see the upgrades I need to make
I'll make it so purchased upgrades disappear in future versions. If you're struggling with how to progress you can check your phone, contacts to see character profiles which will have hints.

It must be a bug, refreshing should fix it.

Reactions: lucifer092

Yadex

Apr 28, 2017
How do I get to the event where the aunt comes home and you start vivian corruption? I got there once but then deleted the save. Now I've spent like an hour restarting the game and trying everything to reach that event. There isn't a hint for vivian before you get to this event so I'm really clueless what to do here. This game badly needs a walkthrough.

GoldMike

Apr 27, 2017
So I've made it to the vacation with Katie but the romance option is greyed out. Have I made a mistake somewhere?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
why wont it let me use my old save from last version?
it says it's from another game
I changed Ms. Lane's storyline and improved the upgrade system so unfortunately old saves weren't compatible, sorry!

How do I get to the event where the aunt comes home and you start vivian corruption? I got there once but then deleted the save. Now I've spent like an hour restarting the game and trying everything to reach that event. There isn't a hint for vivian before you get to this event so I'm really clueless what to do here. This game badly needs a walkthrough.
This is an event that will appear as you naturally play through the game, the only way to trigger it is to progress.

So I've made it to the vacation with Katie but the romance option is greyed out. Have I made a mistake somewhere?
If you've romanced someone else you can't romance Katie.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
I've only played through on the female MC storyline so far, when does the NTR show up & what sort is it? Also are you stuck with having some random dude taking the character's virginity in an alley?

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
Χωρίς τίτλο.png Χωρίς τίτλο.png this is what i getand i cant click anythingand in the female story i see Progress Further to Unlock This Panel all the time

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I've only played through on the female MC storyline so far, when does the NTR show up & what sort is it? Also are you stuck with having some random dude taking the character's virginity in an alley?
Ms. Clarke's storyline is her cheating on her husband for the male MC. You can choose who to lose your virginity to. You just need to select the correct choices.

View attachment 1439039 View attachment 1439039 this is what i getand i cant click anythingand in the female story i see Progress Further to Unlock This Panel all the time
Have you progressed further/continued playing through the game? I remember you telling me that you bought the book upgrade.

As you progress through the story more upgrades will unlock as needed. For example, you will only unlock the "Drawing Skill" once Charlotte has asked you to draw her.

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
Ms. Clarke's storyline is her cheating on her husband for the male MC. You can choose who to lose your virginity to. You just need to select the correct choices.

Have you progressed further/continued playing through the game? I remember you telling me that you bought the book upgrade.

As you progress through the story more upgrades will unlock as needed. For example, you will only unlock the "Drawing Skill" once Charlotte has asked you to draw her.
i cant progress with certain characters like katie

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes