phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This is way too grindy trying to get your cum levels built up so I threw the html file into emacs and did a blanket search and replace of:

Code:
cum += 30
with

Code:
cum += 100
That's more than tripling the amount of cum for each cum shot and allowing basic dick size changes and bump in corruption levels of most characters after only two shots. The author may be offended by my impatience but may I make up for that by recommending that they parameterize that constant in their story init with something like:

Code:
$CUMSHOT = 30
and then using:

Code:
$cum += $CUMSHOT
throughout their passages. That way they can quickly experiment with the value until they find something more agreeable for people like me. That would also allow them to make it a dynamically settable amount using a cheat or debug like menu somewhere. I think I counted something on the order of 50-70 places where the cum level bumps like that.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
This is way too grindy trying to get your cum levels built up so I threw the html file into emacs and did a blanket search and replace of:

Code:
cum += 30
with

Code:
cum += 100
That's more than tripling the amount of cum for each cum shot and allowing basic dick size changes and bump in corruption levels of most characters after only two shots. The author may be offended by my impatience but may I make up for that by recommending that they parameterize that constant in their story init with something like:

Code:
$CUMSHOT = 30
and then using:

Code:
$cum += $CUMSHOT
throughout their passages. That way they can quickly experiment with the value until they find something more agreeable for people like me. That would also allow them to make it a dynamically settable amount using a cheat or debug like menu somewhere. I think I counted something on the order of 50-70 places where the cum level bumps like that.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm currently happy with how much cum you earn per cumshot. You need 60 to corrupt a character past level one and earn 30 cum each time you orgasm.

If it was set to 100 for each cumshot, it would be possible to earn 300 cum each day, completely breaking the balancing.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
I think as developer you clearly know the critical path through your own game so you assume everyone is maximising their returns. I spent a long time getting zero cum most days so it felt like a real grind.

One bit of unnecessary grind seems to be choosing what you wear every morning. If there's only one right answer almost all the time you could just skip right past that bit. Just have the wardrobe there so you can change if there's ever any reason not to wear the obvious choice for that day.

Boyanhot

Dec 2, 2019
the 0.6 html file doesnt work if you try and start it up you get 3 different tabs
my
demon
friend all get searched instead of together

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
I'm kinda stuck with Isabelle, how do you get Principal Sally to like you so that she doesn't get fired?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I'm kinda stuck with Isabelle, how do you get Principal Sally to like you so that she doesn't get fired?
You need to be late for school so you are confronted by Principal Sally and can begin her storyline.

Reactions: Atourq

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
After you fuck some chick she reveals that she has a boyfriend and the demon says
" I think you just cuckolded someone. I'd get dressed quickly. "

Sorry... no. She has a BOYFRIEND, not a husband. No one got cuckolded. Marriage is a required component for cuckolding.

Blacklight85

Oct 9, 2019
I still don't get how to start Katie's quest. I've maxed out my stats and have repeated so many Thursdays just to catch her but I haven't even once. Help please.

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
i have a problem i've update my game end i cant go to school anymors when i want to go there i cant do anything and nothing happen

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
i have a problem i've update my game end i cant go to school anymors when i want to go there i cant do anything and nothing happen
A lot has been changed in this update, it's recommended to start a new game, but I have added an option to patch existing save files in the options menu.

If you encounter anymore strange bugs, I would start a new game as that will most likely fix it.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Playing using 0.8: "You don't have enough cum to improve your cock size. You have 60 cum and need 60."

• Red Heart

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
idk if this has been reported before, but you can get stuck on the upgrade screen. If you have 60-99 cum, but you've already upgraded everything once and need 100 to upgrade again, you can go to the upgrade screen, but you can't upgrade anything or leave the screen.

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes