pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
I find that the transition between being male transforming to female is quite wierd, it's also a bit fast it only takes 2 events to get there. There are also some issues here and there.

I do like the style it is a bit like Succubus Dream

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
cant progress principal event, say to put outfit he gave but cant enter school with him
You should have the option to visit him from the City Hub as you meet him at his home, not the school. It could be a bug so I'll definitely check it out, thanks!

I find that the transition between being male transforming to female is quite wierd, it's also a bit fast it only takes 2 events to get there. There are also some issues here and there.

I do like the style it is a bit like Succubus Dream
The transformation happens as quickly as you want it to, you can check the right sidebar for hints to stop it from happening.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
How the heck do you corrupt Katie and Chloe?
Katie hints that she prefers handsome men when you study, so you need to upgrade the skill related to that. Chloe is disappointed by your cock size on a Saturday night, so you need to upgrade the skill related to that. :)

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Katie hints that she prefers handsome men when you study, so you need to upgrade the skill related to that. Chloe is disappointed by your cock size on a Saturday night, so you need to upgrade the skill related to that. :)
I've maxed out my stats though and the most I get is watching TV with Chloe and I can see a blurry Katie masturbating via the camera on thursday. Like I don't think I've even started their quest lines.

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
in version 0.3 i could find Chloe in the living room 23:00 on Saturday but now it forces me to the bedroom at that time. Unintended?

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The game is good, but it needs to have more events and quest.
Well, about game, I think the game needs to have only one protagonist, preferably female.
The game also needs to have more places to visit, and it would be interesting if you got pregnant.
I found some bugs when playing with a female protagonist.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I've maxed out my stats though and the most I get is watching TV with Chloe and I can see a blurry Katie masturbating via the camera on thursday. Like I don't think I've even started their quest lines.
You can start the storyline on Thursday by going to school, accepting her invitation to study and waiting in her room until she comes back.

Is there going to be 'go back' button added?
Maybe in the future :)

in version 0.3 i could find Chloe in the living room 23:00 on Saturday but now it forces me to the bedroom at that time. Unintended?
You meet her at 22:00, not 23:00 :p

The game is good, but it needs to have more events and quest.
Well, about game, I think the game needs to have only one protagonist, preferably female.
The game also needs to have more places to visit, and it would be interesting if you got pregnant.
I found some bugs when playing with a female protagonist.
Thanks for the feedback, are you able to tell me where you found the bugs?

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
You can start the storyline on Thursday by going to school, accepting her invitation to study and waiting in her room until she comes back.

Maybe in the future :)

You meet her at 22:00, not 23:00 :p

Thanks for the feedback, are you able to tell me where you found the bugs?
After the fifth weekend playing with the female protagonist.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Oops! Does it happen on every save file? I'll play through the game again and find out what is breaking.
Okay, i tried again.

If i save and then attempt to load a save to go back to try a different choice {or whatever} it crashes just the same every time.

However, if i save and then quit the game and restart it, i can load a previous save.

Hmmm - something i didn't try - jes' a sec ...

Yep - after i load a save, quit and restart/reload, it still crashes later if i save and then attempt to reload it.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
found a bug or something on saturday when your suppose to find chloe, if gives your option to take out your cock or take her to bed. if you select take out cock, it goes to a black screen of no where with no way to go back or get out of that screen

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Okay, i tried again.

If i save and then attempt to load a save to go back to try a different choice {or whatever} it crashes just the same every time.

However, if i save and then quit the game and restart it, i can load a previous save.

Hmmm - something i didn't try - jes' a sec ...

Yep - after i load a save, quit and restart/reload, it still crashes later if i save and then attempt to reload it.
Thanks, I found this bug :) It'll be fixed in the upcoming version.

found a bug or something on saturday when your suppose to find chloe, if gives your option to take out your cock or take her to bed. if you select take out cock, it goes to a black screen of no where with no way to go back or get out of that screen
I'll check it out, thanks :)

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you progress the principal event? The only event I've gotten with him so far is the one where the mc masturbates during detention and she gives her panties.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Not sure if you're aware but I tried going to the church to reduce corruption after being corrupted for a while and the bar doesn't ever go down.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes