Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Aviary
you know it would be better for when the demon temps you to have two different scenes. The first when you don't even resist she comments on how the MC didn't even hesitate. And the second scene where you resisted at first but then gave in she should laugh about the MC having no self control. Also if your gonna have her contort herself to break the resistance you should have a video of her being pointed like that. NO?

Reactions: Aviary

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
true but after spending three game months to move the plot ahead without getting to corrupt or horny I got frustrated. Especially when your playing the three routes.
Yep, thanks for confirming what I was saying to our friendly dev. As the game currently stands it's tedious and takes too long to see new content without suffering undesired consequences. You've played the game through two more months than I have. I'm only on the third or fourth week. I simply do not have the patience to keep grinding away at the same stuff day after day. I'm surprised that you spent as long as you did.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yep, thanks for confirming what I was saying to our friendly dev. As the game currently stands it's tedious and takes too long to see new content without suffering undesired consequences. You've played the game through two more months than I have. I'm only on the third or fourth week. I simply do not have the patience to keep grinding away at the same stuff day after day. I'm surprised that you spent as long as you did.
Oh I don't have the patience either. I'm playing it now. I have the site on a tab and and move between playing and watching threads I follow, Comment and answer DMs. Then I'm good to go for a while.

Also, Aviary I was on the first Saturday around 1505 after working. I wanted to advance time by playing on my phone but it was not there so I used the escape hatch in the setting menu... having it fast forward to the the MC going to sleep really ruined everything for me. I had not gone the church yet or seen drunk Chloe yet. So not only did I miss the Chloe interaction in order to
start corrupting her but I also got transformed as my dick was sub par...
You need to have the back arrows man. or at least have an autosave from three steps back for when the escape hatch it triggered.

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
I was on the male path, but then suddenly forced on the female path(the max corruption thing). Anyway: On the male path I had access to the Mall I think and a part time job? But on the female path, I cant see the Mall any longer, in fact, the only 2 locations I can go is to school and to church? Not sure if I am missing some easy unlock or what. Arent there supposed to be some sort of weekend activities? Apparently all I can do is either A) Watch TV in my living room, or B) Go to Church on the weekends.

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
See, that's part of the balancing issue. Yes, I can get cum faster. And then become female because I can accumulate corruption way faster than I can get rid of it. Can't visit the church in the morning, and can't be "treated" by the priest more than once a day.
I'm pretty happy with the corruption system, if you know doing this action is going to max out your corruption. You shouldn't do it. It's temptation for a reason because it will result in a negative outcome if you give into it.

I'll definitely play through the game in the upcoming update and attempt to reduce the grind :)

Oh I don't have the patience either. I'm playing it now. I have the site on a tab and and move between playing and watching threads I follow, Comment and answer DMs. Then I'm good to go for a while.

Also, Aviary I was on the first Saturday around 1505 after working. I wanted to advance time by playing on my phone but it was not there so I used the escape hatch in the setting menu... having it fast forward to the the MC going to sleep really ruined everything for me. I had not gone the church yet or seen drunk Chloe yet. So not only did I miss the Chloe interaction in order to
start corrupting her but I also got transformed as my dick was sub par...
You need to have the back arrows man. or at least have an autosave from three steps back for when the escape hatch it triggered.
I'll look into the this, it's possible your phone didn't re-activate after working. It's purposely hidden at school/work to prevent the game from breaking. As for the "escape hatch" it's really only meant to take out of a bugged passage. Not to pass the time.

I have re-worked the autosave also in the upcoming update :)

I was on the male path, but then suddenly forced on the female path(the max corruption thing). Anyway: On the male path I had access to the Mall I think and a part time job? But on the female path, I cant see the Mall any longer, in fact, the only 2 locations I can go is to school and to church? Not sure if I am missing some easy unlock or what. Arent there supposed to be some sort of weekend activities? Apparently all I can do is either A) Watch TV in my living room, or B) Go to Church on the weekends.
Once you're transformed your life essentially resets, like those movies where the person keeps dying but wakes up again? The shopping mall isn't available in the female route as you work at the diner on weekends. It should appear after 16:00 on weekdays or anytime during the weekends.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
As for the "escape hatch" it's really only meant to take out of a bugged passage. Not to pass the time.
I didn't use it to pass time but to try to bring back the phone. I had never used it before so It was a shock that if ended the day instead of just transported you back to your bedroom

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I didn't use it to pass time but to try to bring back the phone. I had never used it before so It was a shock that if ended the day instead of just transported you back to your bedroom
It sends you to the next day so all the variables reset, less chance of the game breaking.

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
The shopping mall isn't available in the female route as you work at the diner on weekends. It should appear after 16:00 on weekdays or anytime during the weekends.
Hmm ok. Its now sunday in game, and the tip section to the right tells me "I should go to work at the Diner if I want any extra cash today." + "I should change into my work uniform.". BUT, I dont have a work uniform in my wardrobe(I have casual+school+party outfit)? And apparently no place to buy a work uniform? And I still dont see any option to go to the diner(but that might be because I'm not wearing a work uniform?).

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hmm ok. Its now sunday in game, and the tip section to the right tells me "I should go to work at the Diner if I want any extra cash today." + "I should change into my work uniform.". BUT, I dont have a work uniform in my wardrobe(I have casual+school+maroon party dress)? And apparently no place to buy a work uniform? And I still dont see any option to go to the diner(but that might be because I'm not wearing a work uniform?).
Weird, you should have been given the uniform when you met Billy. It might be a bug, I'll check it out and fix it in the upcoming version :)

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
Weird, you should have been given the uniform when you met Billy. It might be a bug, I'll check it out and fix it in the upcoming version :)
Oh ok cool. I actually dont remember meeting any Billy in game hehe. So that might be why. But again it was late and I was tired so not 100% sure. I might just wait for the next version and try again. Thanks, looking forward to the next updates :)

• Red Heart
Oct 16, 2017
So, I've gotten quite corrupted, over 300 or so by now, but after I chose to not visit the Demon during sleep the first time, I believe, the prompt never showed again. I chose not to visit the demon during sleeping as I had only 30 cum at the time and the only thing I could do required 90 cum, hence no point in visiting the demon. Now, though, when I have lots of cum, I haven't been getting the prompt ever since I chose not to visit her that first time, and I can't for the love of me figure out how to upgrade anything.

Got any help?

SladeMage

Oct 27, 2019
My feedback after initial impressions playing the male path:

As others have said, the corruption mechanic does a good job making you feel "tempted", when there are real consequences.

There's a fair amount of content here and some fun ideas with the stories around each girl. Solid start.

It's impossible to tell if I've gotten all the content or not. Since some paths with girls require some experimentation, it's hard to tell if I'm doing something wrong or if I've just hit the dead end for the current version. I've seen the warning that I've hit the end for the teacher's path, but I've also hit points where things just loop back to the previous step without a warning that I'm done (friend's sister, friend's mother, boss at the mall job). Are they bugs? Known endings? Just something I'm doing wrong? There's currently no way to know.

Also I'm not sure I see the value in the clothing system. It really just adds clicks to every day. It doesn't add anything and it increases the "grind" feeling in a negative way.

Keep up the good work! Excited to see updates for this one.

Nov 3, 2017
Well it would be nice if they included a checklist in 'Hints' section which would update when you have achived each step. And it could also tell you how to progress with that character

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Maybe do the autosave at the start of each day since there's no back button. Getting to a blank screen is devastating because the autosave is always the blank screen.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes