AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
keep your dick above average and corruption when you go to bed below 100.
Keep it at least average. Above average is only necessary to corrupt certain girls. You will become female if your dick is below average in size and your corruption exceeds 98 when you go to sleep.

Until a bug is fixed, you need to stay below 99 not below 100.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
No. You just need to have less than 100 when you go to sleep.

EDIT: I think I ran into a bug. One time when I went to sleep with exactly 99 corruption the demon left me no choice but to fuck me. Another time at 98 I was fine. So it's <99, not <100. I hope that Aviary checks this as the trigger is supposed to be 100, not 99.
Definitely need to add being able to go to church before school

Aviary, I was never able to trigger getting a lift as a girl. what the trigger?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Keep it at least average. Above average is only necessary to corrupt certain girls. You will become female if your dick is below average in size and your corruption exceeds 98 when you go to sleep.

Until a bug is fixed, you need to stay below 99 not below 100.
does a larger dick impair the gameplay?

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
A larger dick is necessary for one of the girls to be corrupted. I'm not running around with a horse dick. I've paused after getting "above average" and been spending cum on other things.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
A larger dick is necessary for one of the girls to be corrupted. I'm not running around with a horse dick. I've paused after getting "above average" and been spending cum on other things.
What? But having a horse dick must be fun... er I mean, having a horse sized dick is fun... yeah, I totally have a huge duck Ha Ha ahh....

Seriously wouldn't having a big dick be a good buffer?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So i see the whole "get a lift" hint was mentioned as removed, so i wont mention that further, but some thing got me confused alot.

1) No menu shortcut to spending your skillpoints, it sometimes triggers at night, but not always.
2)skipping time without losing energy. You dont lose energy by watching TV or sitting on your ass in real life, so why do i lose it in game, makes no sense. Also, the hinted at game on the phone is nowere to be found, so im stuck doing tv or shower to skip time, cause moving between locations also doent take time.
3)Having to get dressed each day gets anoying, click continue->click wardrobe->click little ball before school outfit->click back to ....you get the idee, just getting dressed takes to many clicks. Better to have a quick option to "get dressed for school" sort of.

Overall, there is alot of potential in the game, it just needs to get fleshed out with content and have some more indepth hint system or quest log. Good luck.

Forgot to mention, this is the female start

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
umm random chick in the upper hallway? bug?
View attachment 832702

I can't see your attachment, but If you're talking about the schoolgirl. It's your demon trying to tempt you into cumming, which will raise your corruption. You can find various temptation events like these in the male protagonist route.

So if you encounter a scene that seems unbelievable or too good to be true. It's probably your demon tricking you.

So i see the whole "get a lift" hint was mentioned as removed, so i wont mention that further, but some thing got me confused alot.

1) No menu shortcut to spending your skillpoints, it sometimes triggers at night, but not always.
2)skipping time without losing energy. You dont lose energy by watching TV or sitting on your ass in real life, so why do i lose it in game, makes no sense. Also, the hinted at game on the phone is nowere to be found, so im stuck doing tv or shower to skip time, cause moving between locations also doent take time.
3)Having to get dressed each day gets anoying, click continue->click wardrobe->click little ball before school outfit->click back to ....you get the idee, just getting dressed takes to many clicks. Better to have a quick option to "get dressed for school" sort of.

Overall, there is alot of potential in the game, it just needs to get fleshed out with content and have some more indepth hint system or quest log. Good luck.

Forgot to mention, this is the female start
1) If you allow your corruption to be maxed out, this will allow your demon to possess you. You want to keep it below 90 to continue using the upgrade menu and keep the demon in her domain.

2) Yeah, this a bug. It'll be fixed in the upcoming release :)

3) I'll experiment with the wardrobe system and try to find a better way to make it less repetitive.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Reactions: toradrac

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I can't see your attachment, but If you're talking about the schoolgirl. It's your demon trying to tempt you into cumming, which will raise your corruption. You can find various temptation events like these in the male protagonist route.

So if you encounter a scene that seems unbelievable or too good to be true. It's probably your demon tricking you.

1) If you allow your corruption to be maxed out, this will allow your demon to possess you. You want to keep it below 90 to continue using the upgrade menu and keep the demon in her domain.

2) Yeah, this a bug. It'll be fixed in the upcoming release :)

3) I'll experiment with the wardrobe system and try to find a better way to make it less repetitive.

Thanks for the feedback :)
Yeah I deleted that post... I realized after I plated through what was going on. I think what happened is that I just edited the post with new content and somehow the old stuff stayed behind.

Reactions: Aviary

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Siiiiggghhh. So all the promising tags like creampie happen when you play as the female MC and a male MC is emasculated is that it? Got that feeling from reading the thread

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Siiiiggghhh. So all the promising tags like creampie happen when you play as the female MC and a male MC is emasculated is that it? Got that feeling from reading the thread
No, the male is dominant.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Very promising start! Surprising amount of content as well for v0.3 I do have some feedback though (all for female prota)

What I loved;
  • Quality female prota content
  • The way dialogue is shown in boxes makes it very easy to read
  • Content system is straightforward it is clear what you need to do to find content (maxing certain attributes for some scenes while keeping them a bit lower for others)

What could be better;
  • Corruption goes above 100% and can be hard to lower if you let it climb too high
  • Clothing system is redundant it would be better if right outfit was put on for right scenes (e.g. if you go to work you change at work automatically if in future there are multiple outfits for work then the dialogue for that should be there similar to the Jacob date system)
  • The virginity loss at the prologue is a bit too straightforward for a shy woman even if she is high and in a way I wish you could kind of keep the virginity for later in the game so you have more consequences to the sex in the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: toradrac and Aviary
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes