• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 2735277

Every night you sleep your demon will call for you. If you visit her, you can use your cum to pay for upgrades there.
i might be buged them because only once i got called. never again. how can this be fixed?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
i might be buged them because only once i got called. never again. how can this be fixed?
If your corruption is maxed out and your demon is possessing you every night, she won't call for you. You can lower it at the church. If this isn't the case could you send me your save file?

I'm to tired to read/understand much english right now, i just search a few downloads before going to sleep. Only one question: Can i play this game as pure lesbian? I dont download dicks ^^
Unfortunately not, sorry!

D

Deleted member 2735277

If your corruption is maxed out and your demon is possessing you every night, she won't call for you. You can lower it at the church. If this isn't the case could you send me your save file?

Unfortunately not, sorry!
my corruption is way to big:) ok ill try to lower it. thx for info

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is "Katie" the same actress that is used for "Riley" in The Making of a Slut?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That's funny! Riley is the person that pushes/manipulates the college-student MC in TMoaS into sissification. And now she shows up in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The hints and tips page doesn't say how you can lower your corruption, only that you should do so.

MiteEnPullover

Jan 23, 2018
I just started and am already surprised by the text ... I meet my "roommate" in the kitchen, and she behaves like she is my mother? Is the game expected to turn into incest?
Besides, she calls me "darling" ??

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
At the mall, the game does not list the cost of the items in the electronics store. Also, I'm assuming that I should hold off on spending money until the game suggests that I get something?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
The hints and tips page doesn't say how you can lower your corruption, only that you should do so.
You should have a quest, telling you to visit the church. If you've already visited, visit it again to lower your corruption.

I just started and am already surprised by the text ... I meet my "roommate" in the kitchen, and she behaves like she is my mother? Is the game expected to turn into incest?
Besides, she calls me "darling" ??
This is explained in the introduction.

At the mall, the game does not list the cost of the items in the electronics store. Also, I'm assuming that I should hold off on spending money until the game suggests that I get something?
The price is only shown if you can't afford the item. Otherwise, a buy button takes its place.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The price is only shown if you can't afford the item. Otherwise, a buy button takes its place.
You should know how much you're going to spend before you commit to do so. For example, I can buy some software ($40) and 1 or 2 cameras. But if I hadn't bought the software could I buy more cameras? Without knowing what stuff costs a player cannot make informed choices.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
You should know how much you're going to spend before you commit to do so. For example, I can buy some software ($40) and 1 or 2 cameras. But if I hadn't bought the software could I buy more cameras? Without knowing what stuff costs a player cannot make informed choices.
You can't use the cameras without the surveillance software, I'll make it so you can't purchase the camera's until you've bought the software in future versions. Thanks for the feedback :)!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
WTF? I could visit the mall on Tuesday but not on Wednesday?

• Red Heart

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Couple of questions.
Did you compress the images/gifs?
Is there bimbofication?
How much content are we roughly speaking in this build? Like just a show of mechanics or...?

• Red Heart

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Couple of questions.
Did you compress the images/gifs?
Is there bimbofication?
How much content are we roughly speaking in this build? Like just a show of mechanics or...?
Yes! Appreciate that I saved you from a 500mb download! Hehe

No.

There are 6 characters for 7 days of the week, and for each protagonist. Each has 2-3 scenes. Some require upgrades so it has a decent amount of playtime in my opinion :)

Reactions: dingo4life

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The tags at the top of OP are the ones currently u can find in game... do not add everything there, the planned/Future tags can be added in the spoiler area in the OP
Good luck
All those future tags and no pregnancy potential? :( oh well

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Another nuisance: I return from work, change out of my work uniform, and the game suggests that I put it back on. Shouldn't do that, especially on Sunday afternoon.

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes