AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Another bug (?): after the first week is over, on Monday it says it's Day 1. It may be Day 1 of the current week, but it's not Day 1 of the game.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Suggestion: allow going to the church in the morning before going to school.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Another nuisance: I return from work, change out of my work uniform, and the game suggests that I put it back on. Shouldn't do that, especially on Sunday afternoon.
Thank you :)

Another bug (?): after the first week is over, on Monday it says it's Day 1. It may be Day 1 of the current week, but it's not Day 1 of the game.
This is functioning as intended, as Monday is Day 1 of the week.

Oct 12, 2018
That sounds like transformation is optional on the male route, is that the case?
Seems to be heavily tied to your own corruption, so, basically as long as you manage your corruption and don't partake in certain events with spoiling too much, yeah it seems pretty possible to stay male and corrupt the female NPC's around the player character.

• Red Heart

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Demon shrinks MC's dick during the first week before we can do anything about it. So as soon as the game lets me and I accumulate 150+ cum I have the demon increase the dick back to "average". I accumulate more cum and go for it again, to get a larger dick (since Ms. Lane wants one). Upon choosing that option a second time the pop-up alert says: " Upgrade Complete! Your cum has been reduced. " That's not the same message I got previously. I'm guessing that the demon just took the cum and did not grow my dick?

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
The Good
  • I really like the character color-coded dialogue boxes! Definitely improves readability.
  • Loads of unique characters. Variety!
  • God, I really wish I had something more constructive and helpful to say here other than "It's good and I like playing it" but I'm not a writer and also I'm dumb as shit
The Bad
  • Autosave is completely worthless since it saves at every passage. Managed to get softlocked in a blank passage? lol sure hope you saved recently because that autosave is just going to take you to the passage you are at right now.
    • Suggestion: most games like this save either at the beginning of the day/week or at the end of the day immediately before the player sleeps
  • No rollback.
    • C'mon man, all rollback is doing is saving me a bunch of clicks on constantly saving and loading to get the same effect
  • The permanent mtf transformation doesn't feel telegraphed? Maybe I'm just blind and missed the dialogue box that says "MAINTAINING HIGH CORRUPTION HAS CONSEQUENCES", but it really felt like the tf came out of left field
The Subjective
  • I was a little put off by the female route's tone, I guess? I was kinda hoping it was going to be more "How To Win Friends and Influence People (By Fucking Them)" and less "Detroit: Become Fuckmeat".
  • Corruption is uncapped and can go over 100, but church blessings always only reduce corruption by 100. So if you manage to do a bunch of corrupting activities in a short time span it can be tricky to tell how much corruption you actually have just by looking at the bar.
    • Not necessarily bad; a numerical value in the UI see would be nice
  • I do wish there was other stuff to do in the day. Just feels like I go to school, do (1) afternoon event, skip time to a housemate or two's living room tv event, then go to sleep. (Though I could be missing stuff lol)
    • Though I suspect that's just a result of the game being early in the development process.
Can't think of anything else to say other than I'm enjoying your game! Keep it up!

• Red Heart

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I discovered that if I go to Vivian's room at 2200-2215 I just interrupt her. You have to visit her between 2217 and before 2300 (when the game forces you into your room). The hint says "at night". A more useful hint would be "at night after she's gone to bed". She goes to bed at 2200 and you have to give her time to get undressed and get in the bed.

I missed over a week of fucking her mouth until I stumbled on this.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This is functioning as intended, as Monday is Day 1 of the week.
That serves no useful purpose. Most players are going to assume (as I did) that it counts the elapsed days since the game began. Which is how pretty much every other game similar to this does it. We don't need to know that Tuesday is the second day of a week. But knowing how many days have passed since the pact with the demon was made is useful.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Demon shrinks MC's dick during the first week before we can do anything about it. So as soon as the game lets me and I accumulate 150+ cum I have the demon increase the dick back to "average". I accumulate more cum and go for it again, to get a larger dick (since Ms. Lane wants one). Upon choosing that option a second time the pop-up alert says: " Upgrade Complete! Your cum has been reduced. " That's not the same message I got previously. I'm guessing that the demon just took the cum and did not grow my dick?
It's possible I just forgot to add the notification to that upgrade, thanks for reporting it :)!

The Good
  • I really like the character color-coded dialogue boxes! Definitely improves readability.
  • Loads of unique characters. Variety!
  • God, I really wish I had something more constructive and helpful to say here other than "It's good and I like playing it" but I'm not a writer and also I'm dumb as shit
The Bad
  • Autosave is completely worthless since it saves at every passage. Managed to get softlocked in a blank passage? lol sure hope you saved recently because that autosave is just going to take you to the passage you are at right now.
    • Suggestion: most games like this save either at the beginning of the day/week or at the end of the day immediately before the player sleeps
  • No rollback.
    • C'mon man, all rollback is doing is saving me a bunch of clicks on constantly saving and loading to get the same effect
  • The permanent mtf transformation doesn't feel telegraphed? Maybe I'm just blind and missed the dialogue box that says "MAINTAINING HIGH CORRUPTION HAS CONSEQUENCES", but it really felt like the tf came out of left field
The Subjective
  • I was a little put off by the female route's tone, I guess? I was kinda hoping it was going to be more "How To Win Friends and Influence People (By Fucking Them)" and less "Detroit: Become Fuckmeat".
  • Corruption is uncapped and can go over 100, but church blessings always only reduce corruption by 100. So if you manage to do a bunch of corrupting activities in a short time span it can be tricky to tell how much corruption you actually have just by looking at the bar.
    • Not necessarily bad; a numerical value in the UI see would be nice
  • I do wish there was other stuff to do in the day. Just feels like I go to school, do (1) afternoon event, skip time to a housemate or two's living room tv event, then go to sleep. (Though I could be missing stuff lol)
    • Though I suspect that's just a result of the game being early in the development process.
Can't think of anything else to say other than I'm enjoying your game! Keep it up!
Aww, thanks for the detailed feedback! I really appreciate it :) I'll definitely try and improve on all the things you've listed here.

I discovered that if I go to Vivian's room at 2200 or 2205 I just interrupt her. You have to visit her I think between 2220 (give or take 5min) and 2300 (when the game forces you into your room). The hint says "at night". A more useful hint would be "at night after she's gone to bed". She goes to bed at 2200 and you have to give her time to get undressed and get in the bed.

I missed over a week of fucking her mouth until I stumbled on this.
Thanks, I'll look into it making it more obvious :)

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Every night you sleep your demon will call for you. If you visit her, you can use your cum to pay for upgrades there.
Never happens just wake up cold and covered in cum...
I can go out and go to school in the bondage harness and no one comments?
So when do you get to suck "Adams" dick when he plays videogames?
Or seduce him?
and how do you get a lift to school again?
Should have an option to walk around the house naked once you corrupt enough.

It's looks good and fun but... Yeah needs some more hints.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Never happens just wake up cold and covered in cum...
I can go out and go to school in the bondage harness and no one comments?
So when do you get to suck "Adams" dick when he plays videogames?
Or seduce him?
and how do you get a lift to school again?
Should have an option to walk around the house naked once you corrupt enough.

It's looks good and fun but... Yeah needs some more hints.
If you have maximum corruption as the female protagonist, your demon will possess you every night. You need to visit the church to lower your corruption, you should have a quest for it on the right sidebar.

You can progress Adam's storyline through the morning routine but you'll also have to lower corruption so you're not possessed every night.

The car hint is a removed event, I've removed the hint for the upcoming update.

Thanks for reporting the lingerie bug :)

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
That's funny! Riley is the person that pushes/manipulates the college-student MC in TMoaS into sissification. And now she shows up in this game.
Small world, everyone used Riley for their games. But it's Riley who ends up using everyone.

At the mall, the game does not list the cost of the items in the electronics store. Also, I'm assuming that I should hold off on spending money until the game suggests that I get something?
Wait theirs a mall?

Suggestion: allow going to the church in the morning before going to school.
Yes! The way I play this is definitely a good idea.

Yeah there's a lot you miss if your purposefully not going to church to lower you corruption. I would recommend letting the player know that having high corruption will stop the story advancement and that you need to stay in control. I didn't go at all and it locked the game in a loop

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
If you have maximum corruption as the female protagonist, your demon will possess you every night. You need to visit the church to lower your corruption, you should have a quest for it on the right sidebar.

You can progress Adam's storyline through the morning routine but you'll also have to lower corruption so you're not possessed every night.

The car hint is a removed event, I've removed the hint for the upcoming update.

Thanks for reporting the lingerie bug :)
But people are gonna want to play the slutty corrupt way so you need to let people now that they need to keep in control. I was ignoring the side quests because it kept telling me to take a shower to lower my lust...

Also I could never find the game to progress time... It the mechanic introduced later in the game?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Yeah there's a lot you miss if your purposefully not going to church to lower you corruption. I would recommend letting the player know that having high corruption will stop the story advancement and that you need to stay in control. I didn't go at all and it locked the game in a loop
Thanks, I'll make it more clear in future versions.

Wait theirs a mall?
In the male protagonist route.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
NoPants, just so you know, you can only visit Father Peter once a day and he removes 100 corruption. However, there is no cap on how much corruption you can be currently carrying. The bar fills at 100, but that's misleading. You have to view your current stats in your demon book to know precisely how much you have. In my current day I already had Peter remove 100 and I still have 59 left over!

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
But people are gonna want to play the slutty corrupt way so you need to let people now that they need to keep in control. I was ignoring the side quests because it kept telling me to take a shower to lower my lust...

Also I could never find the game to progress time... It the mechanic introduced later in the game?
That must be a bug, I'll be sure to fix it!

NoPants, just so you know, you can only visit Father Peter once a day and he removes 100 corruption. However, there is no cap on how much corruption you can be currently carrying. The bar fills at 100, but that's misleading. You have to view your current stats in your demon book to know precisely how much you have.
I'll also fix the balancing issues in the upcoming update :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is a games app on the phone that allows you to skip 10min or 1,2,3,4 or 5 hours. I wish the smallest increment was 5 min (or better yet just 1 minute). But I'm playing the male start. It may be a bug in the female start.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
What's it take to corrupt Vivian? I've cum in her mouth 5 nights in a row and it hasn't had a noticeable effect yet. I sure hope that there's no stupid RNG involved.

Reactions: Balloo

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Game desperately needs a NAP feature. I only have 10 energy and it's just 1620. There are two events I should do and I don't have the energy to go back outside of the house.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Its got a lot of promise, will check back after its developed more still to raw for me. Good luck dev

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes