Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Its got a lot of promise, will check back after its developed more still to raw for me. Good luck dev
Thanks!

What's it take to corrupt Vivian? I've cum in her mouth 5 nights in a row and it hasn't had a noticeable effect yet. I sure hope that there's no stupid RNG involved.
When you sleep, you'll be approached by your demon. Go to her and you'll see a menu called "Increase Character Corruption".

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
When you sleep, you'll be approached by your demon. Go to her and you'll see a menu called "Increase Character Corruption".
Oh, silly me. I thought that was an option to increase my own. :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary
Jul 31, 2018
to me looks more like a way the dev found to skip the filter and his game can appear to people like me who filter to only show game with male protagonists but in reality you have 2 female protagonist options
No. You can play male protag fully. Male protag tho also has the OPTION to change to female for people who like transformation.

Question to the dev. I'm mostly interested in female protag, but prefer slow corrruption. How slow is the corruption? Will I be able to make choices to determine my playstyle and speed of corruption?

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
It look very nice!!!

I hope that in the future there will be more images or videos on the transformations, as well as more images for different body types for men and women.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Thanks, I'll make it more clear in future versions.

In the male protagonist route.
What the the male pro? What if I want to buy new shoes?
shoes.gif

NoPants, just so you know, you can only visit Father Peter once a day and he removes 100 corruption. However, there is no cap on how much corruption you can be currently carrying. The bar fills at 100, but that's misleading. You have to view your current stats in your demon book to know precisely how much you have. In my current day I already had Peter remove 100 and I still have 59 left over!
I was poking around with note++ and Sugarcube there appears to be no limit to corruption so if you get stuck in a loop you can rack up thousands of corruption points.

There is a games app on the phone that allows you to skip 10min or 1,2,3,4 or 5 hours. I wish the smallest increment was 5 min (or better yet just 1 minute). But I'm playing the male start. It may be a bug in the female start.
haven't played as the dude let. You know me I like to slut it up and see if there is any Exhibition content. I knew there was a game just could never get it.

Game desperately needs a NAP feature. I only have 10 energy and it's just 1620. There are two events I should do and I don't have the energy to go back outside of the house.
or showers give energy

Reactions: nahbrenda2

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I replied over on tfg site thread, but just posting here so I will be updated when people post here. As the game seems more active here.

• Red Heart

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Do you need to have corruption fully cleared?
No. You just need to have less than 100 when you go to sleep.

EDIT: I think I ran into a bug. One time when I went to sleep with exactly 99 corruption the demon left me no choice but to fuck me. Another time at 98 I was fine. So it's <99, not <100. I hope that Aviary checks this as the trigger is supposed to be 100, not 99.

Last edited:

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
anyone know who the girl with the white bluse that got ripped by the bully in his first scene is?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
No. You can play male protag fully. Male protag tho also has the OPTION to change to female for people who like transformation.

Question to the dev. I'm mostly interested in female protag, but prefer slow corrruption. How slow is the corruption? Will I be able to make choices to determine my playstyle and speed of corruption?
Hey, the corruption goes as fast as you progress with upgrades etc. It isn't really about how a shy innocent girl loves to suck dick and begin using it to manipulate people,

My previous project was based around a woman being corrupted in a new city if that's the type of thing you'd prefer.

It look very nice!!!

I hope that in the future there will be more images or videos on the transformations, as well as more images for different body types for men and women.
Thank you! I always love to add diversity to my game so you can expect different body types etc.

0.3 mega-download:

works for me with google chrome, but with firefox I get:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that's a browser issue.

No. You just need to have less than 100 when you go to sleep.

EDIT: I think I ran into a bug. One time when I went to sleep with exactly 99 corruption the demon left me no choice but to fuck me. Another time at 98 I was fine. So it's <99, not <100. I hope that Aviary checks this as the trigger is supposed to be 100, not 99.
I'll be sure to fix it, thanks :)

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
So do you play as a male or female.
You can play as both but if you let your corruption max out in the male protagonist route. You'll be transformed into a woman or have your cock size stolen if you've upgraded it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So do you play as a male or female.
Either one you can pick. But so far it is fairly easy to get transformed as a male to female but it looks like if you are careful you can stay as male for the whole play, at least that is my understanding.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
You can play as both but if you let your corruption max out in the male protagonist route. You'll be transformed into a woman or have your cock size stolen if you've upgraded it.
Either one you can pick. But so far it is fairly easy to get transformed as a male to female but it looks like if you are careful you can stay as male for the whole play, at least that is my understanding.
So as long as i don't go full on corrupt i can stay as a male ok that's good.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes