Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
So, I've gotten quite corrupted, over 300 or so by now, but after I chose to not visit the Demon during sleep the first time, I believe, the prompt never showed again. I chose not to visit the demon during sleeping as I had only 30 cum at the time and the only thing I could do required 90 cum, hence no point in visiting the demon. Now, though, when I have lots of cum, I haven't been getting the prompt ever since I chose not to visit her that first time, and I can't for the love of me figure out how to upgrade anything.

Got any help?
You need to lower your corruption :) I'll be making this more clear in the upcoming update.

Just wondering who is the actress playing Vivian?
Cherie Deville, who doesn't aspire to be as sexy as her at 40?

My feedback after initial impressions playing the male path:

As others have said, the corruption mechanic does a good job making you feel "tempted", when there are real consequences.

There's a fair amount of content here and some fun ideas with the stories around each girl. Solid start.

It's impossible to tell if I've gotten all the content or not. Since some paths with girls require some experimentation, it's hard to tell if I'm doing something wrong or if I've just hit the dead end for the current version. I've seen the warning that I've hit the end for the teacher's path, but I've also hit points where things just loop back to the previous step without a warning that I'm done (friend's sister, friend's mother, boss at the mall job). Are they bugs? Known endings? Just something I'm doing wrong? There's currently no way to know.

Also I'm not sure I see the value in the clothing system. It really just adds clicks to every day. It doesn't add anything and it increases the "grind" feeling in a negative way.

Keep up the good work! Excited to see updates for this one.
Thank you for the feedback! I'll be sure to make it more clear in the upcoming update :)

Maybe do the autosave at the start of each day since there's no back button. Getting to a blank screen is devastating because the autosave is always the blank screen.
In the upcoming update, it'll only save in the bedroom.

Going to Ms. Lane's house the second time on the female route is a blank screen.
I'll check it out, thanks :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Oct 16, 2017
If you have to lower your corruption to choose to visit the Demon or not, then you should fix the game so that there's a way for you to do upgrades and stuff while you are corrupt. After all, why would someone non-corrupt want to upgrade someone else's corruption, or whatever? It really doesn't make sense to hide that part of the game for very corrupt mc's when it is when the mc is corrupt that that part of the game would make sense to appear.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
If you have to lower your corruption to choose to visit the Demon or not, then you should fix the game so that there's a way for you to do upgrades and stuff while you are corrupt. After all, why would someone non-corrupt want to upgrade someone else's corruption, or whatever? It really doesn't make sense to hide that part of the game for very corrupt mc's when it is when the mc is corrupt that that part of the game would make sense to appear.
You can access the upgrade menu while you have corruption just not maximum corruption. Similar to the male protagonist route, once you have full corruption the demon will have enough power to possess/enter your world while you sleep, resulting in a bad consequence. You can lower your corruption at the church.

Oct 16, 2017
You can access the upgrade menu while you have corruption just not maximum corruption. Similar to the male protagonist route, once you have full corruption the demon will have enough power to possess/enter your world while you sleep, resulting in a bad consequence. You can lower your corruption at the church.
Well, ok, sure. If you go past the maximum corruption, and the demon ends up possessing you every night before you have ever had the chance to do any upgrades, wouldn't that then hinder you from being able to effectively continuing the game?
The church is all fine and dandy to lower the corruption, but given how seriously quickly you can increase your corruption, the church isn't lowering it nearly as much as it should be to make it a valid way of lowering corruption to the point where you can finally access the area to do upgrades.
There should be a way to access upgrades without having to go below a certain corruption limit to do so, especially since the demon doesn't seem to do any upgrading for you, nor does she seem to help you do things you probably are able to yourself if you had access to upgrading things.
Also, considering that you need cum to do upgrades, and you need corruption to gather cum, making it a requirement to lower the corruption in order to use the cum for upgrading various things is pretty much counterintuitive, don't you think?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Well, ok, sure. If you go past the maximum corruption, and the demon ends up possessing you every night before you have ever had the chance to do any upgrades, wouldn't that then hinder you from being able to effectively continuing the game?
The church is all fine and dandy to lower the corruption, but given how seriously quickly you can increase your corruption, the church isn't lowering it nearly as much as it should be to make it a valid way of lowering corruption to the point where you can finally access the area to do upgrades.
There should be a way to access upgrades without having to go below a certain corruption limit to do so, especially since the demon doesn't seem to do any upgrading for you, nor does she seem to help you do things you probably are able to yourself if you had access to upgrading things.
Also, considering that you need cum to do upgrades, and you need corruption to gather cum, making it a requirement to lower the corruption in order to use the cum for upgrading various things is pretty much counterintuitive, don't you think?
Thanks for the feedback :) I have made some changes in the upcoming update so it should be more clear on how the corruption system works.

FirehawkTed

Oct 30, 2018
Hey guys! Just editing this game... Added cheats... Have fun ^_^

Some bugs like empty screen can be avoidable when change values (lust, corruption, cLvl).
Good game, Aviary. Thanks for new stories ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: xoxo1001

Aug 14, 2017
Who's the girl at \Images\Locations\Male\Home\Living\Event0\P4.mp4 ?

Thanks, enjoying the game so far!

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Does anyone know when the mother and daughter pair take their showers?
Vivian takes her shower around 18:00, Chloe around 08:00 :)

Who's the girl at \Images\Locations\Male\Home\Living\Event0\P4.mp4 ?

Thanks, enjoying the game so far!
Thank you! Unfortunately, I'm not sure who that is. I just picked a few gifs to use for those scenes.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
How do you progress Chloe's story? I already paid for her first corruption, but i can't figure out what to do next

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So.

I tried to load a save that i had just made, and i got this:

. 1601910934154.png .​

So i clicked "OK", which dropped me back to the screen where i had been, and i attempted to continue with the game, and i got:
. 1601911117546.png .​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
so in the game if am male can i choose to be sub or nah? hope you have a good day btw :)
Unfortunately not, sorry! I hope you have a good day too :)

So.

I tried to load a save that i had just made, and i got this:

So i clicked "OK", which dropped me back to the screen where i had been, and i attempted to continue with the game, and i got:
Oops! Does it happen on every save file? I'll play through the game again and find out what is breaking.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

junito

May 27, 2017
cant progress principal event, say to put outfit he gave but cant enter school with him

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Unfortunately not, sorry! I hope you have a good day too :)

Oops! Does it happen on every save file? I'll play through the game again and find out what is breaking.
thanks for telling me hopefully a sub route gets added looks like it could be fun but am a sub so playing as a dom just dosent work :)

Reactions: Aviary
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes