konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
just listing them all in one page, which I think could be even more confusing.
that is exactly what i implied

active on top
name(+-pic, +- status/relation) *im just not good with names.
hint
name(+-pic)
hint

inactive (if there is some trigger needed: meeting, poison-corrupting ) also could be separated, moved to the middle

completed on bottom(option to conceal)

im not sure about confusion...i can see only pluses
1. to avoid clicking of each and everyone
2. to see everything at once (cannot say there was too much daily planning, but easier to observe and remember weekdays or dayperiods for future actions)
3. easier to copypast (in case there will be no dividing or concealing) - will be easier to keep track of active ones in windows-notepad.)

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
that is exactly what i implied

active on top
name(+-pic, +- status/relation) *im just not good with names.
hint
name(+-pic)
hint

inactive (if there is some trigger needed: meeting, poison-corrupting ) also could be separated, moved to the middle

completed on bottom(option to conceal)

im not sure about confusion...i can see only pluses
1. to avoid clicking of each and everyone
2. to see everything at once (cannot say there was too much daily planning, but easier to observe and remember weekdays or dayperiods for future actions)
3. easier to copypast (in case there will be no dividing or concealing) - will be easier to keep track of active ones in windows-notepad.)
I appreciate the feedback and the idea, but I think it'll look messy and you'd have to scroll endlessly to find a character if they were all on one page.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I appreciate the feedback and the idea, but I think it'll look messy and you'd have to scroll endlessly to find a character if they were all on one page.
heh . scrolling took less efforts though.
ofc ideally it is better not to scroll either
which is not impossible with proper formatting and making things packy. (spaces, maybe lesser font sizes, 2 colums)
such approach might generate some degree of discomfort (still cannot see it being confusing)
that is why i mentioned dividing and-or concealing. if say half of locked and EoC npcs will be somewhere below - u wouldnot need to scroll caz everything u need will be on top

Cago

May 27, 2018
So I was playing through and I started doing Mrs. Clarke's, and Mrs. Lane's stories and after I did their nightclub stuff the Nightclub has dissappeared and I can't go back there which sucks cause I think I need it to start Gina's questline any help?

Just_Some_Guy_

Dec 7, 2021
sorry if this has already been mentioned but how do you progress with Katie when she has moved out and no longer going to school?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
So I was playing through and I started doing Mrs. Clarke's, and Mrs. Lane's stories and after I did their nightclub stuff the Nightclub has dissappeared and I can't go back there which sucks cause I think I need it to start Gina's questline any help?
Talk to Chloe in the living room, and you'll receive a hint in the dialogue and her character profile. It'll explain where her storyline begins. The club is only for Ms. Lane's storyline.

sorry if this has already been mentioned but how do you progress with Katie when she has moved out and no longer going to school?
That is the end of her storyline in v0.18

Cago

May 27, 2018
Talk to Chloe in the living room, and you'll receive a hint in the dialogue and her character profile. It'll explain where her storyline begins. The club is only for Ms. Lane's storyline.
Yeah I looked and it said that she drinks on saturdays or something like that and I searched the entire house and I couldn't find her where would she be?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Yeah I looked and it said that she drinks on saturdays or something like that and I searched the entire house and I couldn't find her where would she be?
Talk with her in the living room and read the dialogue again. The MC basically tells you the time and place.

Keep getting a blank screen when exiting the school at the end of the day. Any idea why?
If you're using an older save file, you should patch it in the settings. If that doesn't work, a fresh save might be needed.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
My Demon Friend is a choice-based game, so there are multiple scenes for multiple paths. For example, simply refusing to corrupt Charlotte the first chance you get will unlock a different storyline where she'll keep her personality and not have sex with random men.
Perhaps so but in-game it does a pisspoor job of giving any guidance on possible consequences. It's only by searching this thread I know corrupting Charlotte would make her fuck everyone with a dick. An outcome that should earn it a certain tag

Robosapien

Feb 10, 2018
In the male playthrough, how do I get cum without increasing my corruption? I haven't been able to find the church yet

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes