Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
In the male playthrough, how do I get cum without increasing my corruption? I haven't been able to find the church yet
To my understanding you must lose a cock size at least once before the Church becomes available and you may begin one a day.

peperondana

Jul 14, 2020
How is the NTR in this game? I have no problem with it, but there are people who have doubts about what the ntr is like (Avoidable, Optional, Unavoidable) Or is it only for a particular genre?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
How is the NTR in this game? I have no problem with it, but there are people who have doubts about what the ntr is like (Avoidable, Optional, Unavoidable) Or is it only for a particular genre?
Everyone seems to have their own defintion of "NTR" so I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I'll respond with this.

You can romance characters, and they'll stay loyal to you, while corrupting characters will make them do whatever they like. Some characters also have two corruption paths, one loyal to the MC, and a slut path.

randa

May 7, 2017
when will be the possibility to get out of sheldons blackmail / sub path? Or turn it around and get the upperhand over him?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
new update when?
Hopefully soon! The upcoming update adds a lot, changes a lot, and is laying the groundwork for some ambitious ideas that I really hope to implement soon.

when will be the possibility to get out of sheldons blackmail / sub path? Or turn it around and get the upperhand over him?
I plan to add something like this in the upcoming v0.19 update.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
ok I have done about 8 weeks as Male and I can't seem to get Vivian started have 5 women corrupted 1 of them is Chloe I seem to be stuck in some loop have over 1120 cum and I am working as the Janitor at the school it is making it very difficult to get money anyone able to assist me in getting Vivian going??
all I am able to get Vivian to do after school and on weekends is Yoga and talk about Golden Retrievers then she cleans the living room

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
ok I have done about 8 weeks as Male and I can't seem to get Vivian started have 5 women corrupted 1 of them is Chloe I seem to be stuck in some loop have over 1120 cum and I am working as the Janitor at the school it is making it very difficult to get money anyone able to assist me in getting Vivian going??
all I am able to get Vivian to do after school and on weekends is Yoga and talk about Golden Retrievers then she cleans the living room
Have you witnessed the scene where Auntie Sarah arrives and you pour them both a glass of orange juice? It's impossible to miss unless you purpoesly skip an entire week,

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
Have you witnessed the scene where Auntie Sarah arrives and you pour them both a glass of orange juice? It's impossible to miss unless you purpoesly skip an entire week,
I haven't been able to trigger the Aunt Sarah arrival I went through and progressed each day skipping ahead 10 minutes then checking attempting to get said scene

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I haven't been able to trigger the Aunt Sarah arrival I went through and progressed each day skipping ahead 10 minutes then checking attempting to get said scene
Are you running the latest version of the game? It should say v0.18 on the left sidebar.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
Are you running the latest version of the game? It should say v0.18 on the left sidebar.
yes running latest version ok finally after restarting again and playing little slower reading some things I was able to corrupt Vivian but Aunt is gone again does she return want her as well hehehe

only now my Demon won't contact me with the furthering Vivians corruption have 1780 Cum $750 and 3 Corruption vials not sure what to do now
when I look in the Contacts it says see what happens on weekend bit has been 4 weekends now and have done the skip 10 minutes ahead searched rooms for Vivian after I got done with work

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
yes running latest version ok finally after restarting again and playing little slower reading some things I was able to corrupt Vivian but Aunt is gone again does she return want her as well hehehe

only now my Demon won't contact me with the furthering Vivians corruption have 1780 Cum $750 and 3 Corruption vials not sure what to do now
when I look in the Contacts it says see what happens on weekend bit has been 4 weekends now and have done the skip 10 minutes ahead searched rooms for Vivian after I got done with work
You may have reached the end of her storyline if she's pleasured you in the morning. The hints for her storyline are a little buggy, but should be fixed in the upcoming version.

If you've turned her into a whore, advancing further in the game will eventually trigger her storyline again.

Lasergrid

Jul 12, 2019
Playing as a female PC, if you haven’t learned to control your hunger, is it possible to kill Sheldon? Or because he has a book of his own, is not subjected to the same effects on random people the PC can screw for satisfaction?

Is there eventually going to be way to fight back as a female PC?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I found this game enjoyable because we can turn the female cast into sluts but I have three problems(opinions) with it

1)Dom Ms. Lane does not dom the other students which is/was a major kill joy for me.

2)The whole Ms. Clarke story line, When I found out she was having baby problems with her husband I was like ' Yes I'm gonna corrupt her in a cheating wife who's gonna fuck a lot of dudes to increase her chance to get pregnant' but no it's just the male MC then I wondered if I could do it on the female MC path but that turned out to be a complete waste of time because all the female MC does is become a surrogate for her and her husband.

3)The whole possession vials thing because they completely kill their corrupt personality that I grinded corruption vials to make happen which made them and my time worthless and wasted and when you get to the possession vial stage it means there is no more scenes with the females I corrupted just thralls with little to no personality at the cult, I hope there might be a chance in the future to say no to the possession vial nonsense and just have more scenes with the corrupt females.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes