Sep 2, 2020
how can i make shure all women become my slaves
is ther some list i can chek
or some rule of thumb

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

por42

Sep 2, 2020
Everyone seems to have their own defintion of "NTR" so I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I'll respond with this.

You can romance characters, and they'll stay loyal to you, while corrupting characters will make them do whatever they like. Some characters also have two corruption paths, one loyal to the MC, and a slut path.
i am refering to this

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
how can i make shure all women become my slaves
is ther some list i can chek
or some rule of thumb
If you don't want to romance a character you can refuse the romance option.

I see that the beta is up on patreon any timescale for a public release?
The beta builds won't be released publicly as they can be quite buggy, but I hope to release the full version publicly before the end of the month :)!

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
If you don't want to romance a character you can refuse the romance option.

The beta builds won't be released publicly as they can be quite buggy, but I hope to release the full version publicly before the end of the month :)!
Hi,
I may have find a bug with Vivian route : If you install a cam in her room before having a hint about her closed door, her storyline gets stuck (you can watch her on your computer but can't progress further).

Reactions: Black Xoul

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Hey Avairy, Couple of bugs I noticed when I've downloaded the new version up on TFGamesite.

Firstly on the Katie love path a broken image appears when she's not interested in doing...something.
Secondly working on the male route at least seems to bug out occasionally onto a black screen and you need to push back to get past it.

Reactions: Seawulf00

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Hi,
I may have find a bug with Vivian route : If you install a cam in her room before having a hint about her closed door, her storyline gets stuck (you can watch her on your computer but can't progress further).
I have this problem as well. Does anyone know the variable to undo the webcam installation or to flag the webcam install as true?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hi,
This shouldn't be a bug, if you continue playing through the game, you'll naturally progress Vivian's storyline.

Hint: Sheldon will tell you where to go.

Is there some means by which Jenna doesn't die?
No, the big man upstairs forever claims her, but heaven is a pretty sweet gig, right?

Hey Avairy, Couple of bugs I noticed when I've downloaded the new version up on TFGamesite.

Firstly on the Katie love path a broken image appears when she's not interested in doing...something.
Secondly working on the male route at least seems to bug out occasionally onto a black screen and you need to push back to get past it.
Thank you! Is it possible you could tell me where this black screen happens?

I have this problem as well. Does anyone know the variable to undo the webcam installation or to flag the webcam install as true?
This shouldn't be a bug, if you continue playing through the game, you'll naturally progress Vivian's storyline.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for answering. I have the bug after the gloryhole part. If you check my save, you'll see this part is complete.
I started a new game and waited 1 day after the closed door event to buy and install a webcam in Vivian bedroom. It worked. I completed her storyline.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hi,
Thank you for answering. I have the bug after the gloryhole part. If you check my save, you'll see this part is complete.
I started a new game and waited 1 day after the closed door event to buy and install a webcam in Vivian bedroom. It worked. I completed her storyline.
Visit her in the living room using the save file you attached.

Reactions: jojogeo

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Hey guys, could somebody please upload this to Mega.nz and give me a link, please? It's way too big for me to download otherwise as it fails after 50 MB transfer...

SenatorSpoon

Mar 5, 2021
i can’t progress with ms lane cause everyime I spy on her she kicks me out and says sally will be mad. How do I progress with her?

beryn

May 8, 2017
Is there any way to know what to do in this game?
The hint system says nothing, trying to find people is impossible.
Right now not a single person has a single hint, some has shown, but that is not hints, that is reminders of what the dialogue said, so not hints just a reminder.
Either the are completely gone or you can't interact with them.

Examples.
Vivian, when in her room you can't interact with her, when in the living room it is the same at all times of the day.
Bathroom same again and there is no clue in the dialogue of what you should do, so you just run around like an idiot.
I am not interested in knowing exactly what to do, but just the tiniest hint would do.

Chloe I given her 2nd potion, but after the nightclub she has disappeared.
So you spend hours clicking from location to location to see if something is happening while wondering if skipping 1 hour at a time is to much.

And apparently I missed Isabella's quest, I have no clue how I was supposed to save her.
Again no hint that you should do anything, just a "game over" from her, and just a huge fuck you from the dev to the player.

Some characters progression are location based, some are location and time based, some are just time based after a number of days.
At no point does the game make any attempt to hint at this.

This is just plain annoying and not fun gameplay.

Edit: Ok, got to the part with Chloe where you should meet her bedroom. From what I know up till now, she is only there in the evening and the door is always locked, so I guess I should find a key, but no suddenly she is there in the morning. It makes no sense, she hasn't been there apart from day 1. So why the FUCK should I assume she would be there?

Edit 2: You earn a max of 160 each week from your job, and since you have to buy a computer, cameras, software etc., it takes an eternity to earn any money to upgrade the cult. I have put up 3 spy cameras, and they haven't paid for themselves yet. so shouldn't have bought them. My bad thought that there would be more than just on picture of Chloe in total.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes