Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So I waited for a updatEd, got more videos go black screen, no sound, cartoons characters, more confusing system, struck on mom with waiting for couple days but with nothing happening, make money it take forever, hint are worst now, Black screen whenever you do Melinda's laundry after her events, working the garden works fine though

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
@Aviary

Looking through the code, it looks like having Vivian possessed breaks progression for Adam: the logic checks for her possession and makes her room empty regardless of Adam's progression, making it impossible to meet him there.

Editing that initial check to trigger only if Adam isn't also home appears to fix the immediate issue, but I haven't gone through the code enough to know if that could break other things down the line.

Also in Vivian's room, there appears to be a duplicated set of code starting with this test:
if $gameDate.getUTCHours() gte 15 and $gameDate.getUTCHours() lte 18
in the same section, making elements duplicate.

Last edited:

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
This shouldn't be a bug, if you continue playing through the game, you'll naturally progress Vivian's storyline.

Hint: Sheldon will tell you where to go.

No, the big man upstairs forever claims her, but heaven is a pretty sweet gig, right?

Thank you! Is it possible you could tell me where this black screen happens?

This shouldn't be a bug, if you continue playing through the game, you'll naturally progress Vivian's storyline.

hey, so I think it seems to be after you completed your assigned work for a particular sister. I’ll try and upload some screens later when I’m on the pc but I think could be wrong that it tries to change which sister you’re reporting to for that days work.

May 9, 2019
I can put my save in but I'm on week 3 saturday and everytime I try to do anything (leave the house, go to one of the other girl's bedroom) it just gives me a blank screen.

Keidz

Mar 16, 2021
Do you only get one chance to corrupt Vivian? I missed the auntie visiting and now I can’t corrupt Vivian

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
This game is promising, but right now, the gameplay loop is a bummer.
I hate that I'm forced to kill someone if I have the chick go to bed hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018

Sorta? The player will eventually get the living room interaction with Vivian that provides the Possession Vial choice, but before that Lilith will continue to prompt the player to attempt to spy on Vivian via the webcam, but the webcam will instead provide a blank screen. Additionally, if the player completes possession that entry in the Hints will remain uncleared, even after Vivian is sent to the church.

After some trial and error, it looks as though despite Lilith's triggers, the only way to complete the Hint and see what's on the webcam is to attempt to complete it specifically during a weekend midday.

Mikalent

Dec 29, 2019
I want to like this game, I really do, but the fact that I am stuck in a loop, and a basic walkthrough, doesn't even have to be detailed, just little hints, because the current hints don't do it, is paywalled behind a $10 patreon, kills it for me. I fully understand the cheats and extras being paywalled, sure, but a basic guide to what seems to be a rather complex game getting paywalled? That makes me want to recommend against this game.

Reactions: j-sider and Tutuooo

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The female and male Portagonist can become succubus or incubus?
I think it could be good ifbot main charcater canbecome something demonic like Lilith is. This way we can see change our form as well.

I saw a loop after turn Desy were it keep doing the same scen over and over again after it is endless loop with Daisy.

There I saw image gif where we suck cock that image MC can't drink cum properly MC spit out makeing Lilith dispointed she saying "such a waste." Why ther no other drink cum after blowjob scene it uselessusing just one image and choise. It would be better make imporve blowjob skill with cumdrinking skill. Since MC maybe gonna become succubus she would be better cocksucking and cumdriking insteed of just spit it out.

It would be beeter imrpovd relationship with Lilith but there no possibilit to improve relation with Lilith, weneed more focusing on unlocking ne power and imporve relation with both Lilith hman form and demonic form. But there I didn't see nothing like that.
Now I understand Why Liltih got batreyed and imprisoned. No friendship and it end up like that. I didn't see Our relatonship with Lilith improving.

I see it too forced choise with sheldon as well. Bot choise leading in batroom the choise don't even affect the outcome. Just make use be able to learn how use the book properly. Damn I wanna bigger boobs.

Reactions: Aviary
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes