Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I think the most interesting story in the female path is the Sheldon sequence of events. But it's been reworked and hasn't really made much progress in a long while. Which is a shame. And the stuff with his uncle seems entirely scrapped.

Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
How do you get to the nightclub with Chloe and Kara? The game says it's at 9pm but every time I leave the house passed 7 it makes me go to bed.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Its okay but kinda grindy and the gameplay loop is not great. Game is supposed to have transformation content which isnt really the case in my opinion. Seems weird that we cant change the appearance of the characters we corrupt.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So I have a question: Where do i find the ancient grimoire for Ms. Ramirez? I looked pretty much everywhere or is it an event or something?

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
This game is promising, but right now, the gameplay loop is a bummer.
I hate that I'm forced to kill someone if I have the chick go to bed hungry.
I believe if you have a lot of money you can buy something at the cult to prevent to kill men.

Hogman2145

Mar 19, 2021
Are there cheats in this game? Games a bit too grindy for my liking not hating tho just want to speed up the game if I can

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Anyone else’s screen go black from week 5 whenever working and it’s the getting paid option?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tutuooo

bj5972

Oct 29, 2019
Anyone found the grimoire for Ms Ramirez? It's telling me there's still more to do with her, but I can't find anything.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
This game is promising, but right now, the gameplay loop is a bummer.
I hate that I'm forced to kill someone if I have the chick go to bed hungry.
You can feed your hunger from the city hub.

Sorta? The player will eventually get the living room interaction with Vivian that provides the Possession Vial choice, but before that Lilith will continue to prompt the player to attempt to spy on Vivian via the webcam, but the webcam will instead provide a blank screen. Additionally, if the player completes possession that entry in the Hints will remain uncleared, even after Vivian is sent to the church.

After some trial and error, it looks as though despite Lilith's triggers, the only way to complete the Hint and see what's on the webcam is to attempt to complete it specifically during a weekend midday.
I'll check it out, thanks!

Its okay but kinda grindy and the gameplay loop is not great. Game is supposed to have transformation content which isnt really the case in my opinion. Seems weird that we cant change the appearance of the characters we corrupt.
The male MC can be transformed into a woman, and the female MC is transformed during Sheldon's storyline.

So I have a question: Where do i find the ancient grimoire for Ms. Ramirez? I looked pretty much everywhere or is it an event or something?
You cannot find it in v0.19.

Help......
Did you skip week 4? Try visiting Vivian's bedroom after school.

Anyone found the grimoire for Ms Ramirez? It's telling me there's still more to do with her, but I can't find anything.
You cannot find it in v0.19.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
When I try to spy on Vivian when someone is in her room it tells me that there is nothing to see. Help pls.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I've been enjoying it as I play it. TF is kinda my thing, tho from what I breifly saw, its mainly gender bender ? Are there any other TFs like the host (MC) becoming more demon like after hosting the vessel ? Or after becoming more corrupted? And I also enjoy stories having a demon binded to you in some way. So thats nice.

2ndlly, Feeling like Sheldens getting his way with his loopholes to easily now. Will we be able to turn the tables on him ? Outplay him with our own book ? etc etc ? I dont like his degrading attitude to be honest. Especially how we are suppose to be distant friends and he still calls you a fuck toy and shit,. Hes obviously that weakling character who got given power and its gone to his head and he thinks hes invincible. It be nice to put him in his place since hes using these loopholes now against us. Hes directly attacking us, I want to counter/retaliate. I didnt like the forshadowing when the demon said she would abandon us either, for refusing him.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes