LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
I hope the male characters aren't left out in favour of the female ones (in the female MC story). I'm not really into yuri/lesbian stuff, but I do love playing as female MC's and having interactions with male characters, so when I first played this game (almost a year ago), I really liked where things were going with Jacob and Adam, that being said...

How do I initiate Adam's first event in the 0.19 (latest) version as well as Jacob's after the theater date?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tutuooo and Kimo

Tok10

Aug 19, 2017
I get to the point where I need to meet Chloe at the night club Sat at 9 PM but it never shows up as an option. I have been the club once for the teacher, could that be causing a bug?

quilinq

Jul 5, 2020
Are there cheats in this game? Games a bit too grindy for my liking not hating tho just want to speed up the game if I can
just go into to the console and change variables

SugarCube.State.active.variables.cumC = 9999

SugarCube.State.active.variables.dollars = 9999

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
Fuck grind. Is there a money cheat? I should mention that I'm playing this game on a website instead of having it downloaded to my computer.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Fuck grind. Is there a money cheat? I should mention that I'm playing this game on a website instead of having it downloaded to my computer.
F12 -> Console -> "SugarCube.State.active.variables"

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
F12 -> Console -> "SugarCube.State.active.variables"
Thanks, but it didn't work. All that came up were a bunch of error messages and typing "SugarCube.State.active.variables" into the filter produced nothing. And, before you ask, yes, I left out the quotation marks.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks, but it didn't work. All that came up were a bunch of error messages and typing " SugarCube.State.active.variables" into the filter produced nothing.
Works fine on a downloaded game at least. Could you link where you're playing the game?

J0J01969

Aug 10, 2019
can't trigger vivians last scene hint says i need to watch her for the next few days at home but nothing chnged in like 4 weeks ingame time

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
just do it online
That didn't work, either, I'm afraid. I changed the dollar variable to 9999 but, when I load the file, it isn't reflected.

EDIT: Found the issue. The exact variable isn't in the file--the tree is longer--so I just did a search for "dollars" and edited that value, which didn't work. I then searched for the exact dollar amount that's currently in the save file and was able to successfully change it from there. Sorry, I'm new to this. Thank you so much for your help!

Last edited:
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
That didn't work, either, I'm afraid. I changed the dollar variable to 9999 but, when I load the file, it isn't reflected.
Are you sure you did it right? the are path for male and female. What or which path you play, female or male?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Transformation and you can choose which gender you play? Means, if I start with male I will transform in a female and as female in male?
if you turn female and while you are on Sheldon you just gonna get boob and ass expantion on sheldon path

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes