DevilBats99

Dec 5, 2018
Hey dev, are you planning on making all characters NTR path avoidable? I hope you would because I just spent 3 hours playing this game, came here for some tips and got gunned down with the NTR related comment. Great game by the way, I'll hold on playing until NTR is avoidable. Thanks and have a nice day.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Kumar kooki

Aug 31, 2022
View attachment 1919720

Overview:
My Demon Friend is a text-based fantasy game with a school setting and emphasis on player choice. It features a male or female protagonist, optional transformation themes, and a variety of characters with different storylines, personalities, and romance options.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-20
Release Date: 2022-07-11
Developer: Aviary -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All:
- - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 831741 View attachment 1192772 View attachment 1192773 View attachment 1192774 View attachment 1192775 View attachment 1192776 View attachment 1192777 View attachment 1192778 View attachment 1192779 View attachment 1192780 View attachment 1192781
Im
looks good to me :) I give it a try :cool:
Is Heather uncorruptable character please change it or what can we do to Change it

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
hi how often do updated happen?
When’s the next update being released?
Hopefully this month!

Is Heather uncorruptable character please change it or what can we do to Change it
Heather is uncorruptable as she offers sexual favors without corruption. You just need to complete Cindy's storyline.

Hey dev, are you planning on making all characters NTR path avoidable? I hope you would because I just spent 3 hours playing this game, came here for some tips and got gunned down with the NTR related comment. Great game by the way, I'll hold on playing until NTR is avoidable. Thanks and have a nice day.
Quick question. Playing as a male all corrupted paths for all girls involve sharing?
The only path's that have NTR content are the romance options. If you refuse to romance a character, you'll be forced to corrupt them.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Damn, that's a bummer. What's the point of corrupting girls if you can't keep them to yourself? Great game though, just not the fetish I like.
There are multiple storylines and corruption routes that allow you to keep most of the girls in the game. It would be redunant for the romance options as they already stay with you, hence the romance. So adding a corruption route where they stay with you would just be the same thing.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
how much time till the next update?
I hope for next month, but I can't promise anything. I have a written a good chunk of the story, and added a lot to the game, but it all needs to be bug tested, and I'll most likely release a beta for feedback.

Is there a Chloe love route? Or is the only way to progress with her to corrupt her drink on the Saturday?
Chloe's love route is her corruption storyline.

Jul 15, 2017
The only path's that have NTR content are the romance options. If you refuse to romance a character, you'll be forced to corrupt them.
I'm sorry to ask this stupid question but i've a hard time to coming around it.
So to get it straight, if you romance a character properly (Romance Path), you can dive into NTR content, but if you corrupting them, it's the sharing stuff?

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
I hope for next month, but I can't promise anything. I have a written a good chunk of the story, and added a lot to the game, but it all needs to be bug tested, and I'll most likely release a beta for feedback.

Chloe's love route is her corruption storyline.
wouldn't mind getting a beta version would send in feedback!

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Which characters have multiple paths?
I always assumed you are supposed to corrupt all characters.

Can someone give me a brief overview of all paths for characters?

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
for anyone doing the female run and just wants to cheat satiation but isn't sure how just use SugarCube.State.active.variables["hunger"]=100, i legit had to waste time using saveeditonline to figure out it was hunger when it is extremely obvious in hindsight. i feel stupid lmao

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes