status10

Jul 18, 2019
I remember I liked the way the game was, but it turned me off completely that I had to kill all my sex partners. I read that with an upgrade that stops.

Anyone can share when that upgrade comes? Early? Midway? Late in the game? Cause I think I'd really enjoy it once that stops.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
You know, having played this a few times now, and having thought about it for a few weeks now, I've come to the conclusion that I don't think this demon fellow is a friend to the protagonist at all! I think, in fact, it might not have the best interest of the protagonist at heart in the least!

edit: holy shit replaying this and is there a single corruption that doesn't involve you getting cucked? ugh

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I remember I liked the way the game was, but it turned me off completely that I had to kill all my sex partners. I read that with an upgrade that stops.

Anyone can share when that upgrade comes? Early? Midway? Late in the game? Cause I think I'd really enjoy it once that stops.

Thanks in advance for any reply.
It comes fairly early on. I don't recall the specifics atm but it's fairly easy to purchase as far as I can recall.

Reactions: status10

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I get that you can't actually do incest anymore if you want to be on Patreon, but don't these games usually have built in cheats?
Like naming the characters "Mom" and "Sis" at the start to change the dialogue?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
You know, having played this a few times now, and having thought about it for a few weeks now, I've come to the conclusion that I don't think this demon fellow is a friend to the protagonist at all! I think, in fact, it might not have the best interest of the protagonist at heart in the least!

edit: holy shit replaying this and is there a single corruption that doesn't involve you getting cucked? ugh
I'll try and make it more obvious in a future update as multiple people seem to get stuck on this, but you can refuse the corruption. Daisy, Charlotte, Katie, all have romance storylines. It wouldn't make sense to have them all to yourself in the corruption route when you have them all to yourself in the romance route.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I'll try and make it more obvious in a future update as multiple people seem to get stuck on this, but you can refuse the corruption. Daisy, Charlotte, Katie, all have romance storylines. It wouldn't make sense to have them all to yourself in the corruption route when you have them all to yourself in the romance route.
Nobody's confused about being able to do the romance path instead of the corruption one, they're confused about why the corruption path is arbitrarily locked to sharing. The overwhelmingly vast majority of love/corruption games have non-sharing paths for both sides, so saying "it doesn't make sense" is silly.

To put it bluntly; Locking one of the alignments (the most popular alignment at that) behind very divisive content, which by industry standard has been consistently regulated to sub-paths, is very tone deaf to the kinds of players who specifically look for love/corruption games. And given the other highly questionable design decisions you've made with the game over the course of its development, it'd seem you don't really understand your audience or the genre you're trying to use.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
Nobody's confused about being able to do the romance path instead of the corruption one, they're confused about why the corruption path is arbitrarily locked to sharing. The overwhelmingly vast majority of love/corruption games have non-sharing paths for both sides, so saying "it doesn't make sense" is silly.

To put it bluntly; Locking one of the alignments (the most popular alignment at that) behind very divisive content, which by industry standard has been consistently regulated to sub-paths, is very tone deaf to the kinds of players who specifically look for love/corruption games. And given the other highly questionable design decisions you've made with the game over the course of its development, it'd seem you don't really understand your audience or the genre you're trying to use.
Honestly i think that the paths have a nice flow and i don't see sharing out of place in the corruption path. Seem quite evident to me that in those path MC doesn't care too much about keep girls for himself and that make sense. For people that have that kind of interest romance path feels a lot more suited since there you sill "corrupt" but you do that while caring about them in a way that leads them to not being shared. That saied i think that just put a warning for choices that lead to corruption path seems like a good idea Aviary , maybe even rename the "corruption path" into "slut path" or "sharing path" would be a nice idea to avoid these pointless discussion in future.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes