Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
That saied i think that just put a warning for choices that lead to corruption path seems like a good idea Aviary , maybe even rename the "corruption path" into "slut path" or "sharing path" would be a nice idea to avoid these pointless discussion in future.
Yeah it really wouldn't be much of an issue if there was any indication of what choices lead to which path. Some may be obvious to some people others may not, but no one wants to get blindsided by content they don't want to see.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Honestly i think that the paths have a nice flow and i don't see sharing out of place in the corruption path. Seem quite evident to me that in those path MC doesn't care too much about keep girls for himself and that make sense. For people that have that kind of interest romance path feels a lot more suited since there you sill "corrupt" but you do that while caring about them in a way that leads them to not being shared. That saied i think that just put a warning for choices that lead to corruption path seems like a good idea Aviary , maybe even rename the "corruption path" into "slut path" or "sharing path" would be a nice idea to avoid these pointless discussion in future.
That's nice of you to share, but that has nothing to do with the post you're replying to.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
There's a bug in chapter one; when visiting the school on Monday the "Spy on Ms. Lane" option leads to a blank page.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
For anyone looking for the grimoire, you have to graduate and start chapter 2, then Ramirez will show up later.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
That's nice of you to share, but that has nothing to do with the post you're replying to.
I politely dissent, you wrote:
they're confused about why the corruption path is arbitrarily locked to sharing
and honestly i just expressed my feeling about that. For me there isn't anything to be confused since you have romance path that leads to corrupt and romance of other characters and pure corruption one for which ones you don't have any romantic feel. The latter leads to have those characters to get laid with other people too and MC doesn't care at all because, well, he doesn't have any romantic interest in them.
You could think and prefer differently but i think that's what the dev had in mind and imho it works, if you don't want any sharing you should stick to the proper path instead of asking the author to change what has in mind for his game. I only agree with the fact that a bit of warning could help for people like you that doesn't want to see that kind of content (and that's fair) but that saied the author isn't forcing anything in those routes and making a third route for all characters to have them corrupted while MC has no interest in them but they for some strange reason acts like their faithful brides seems like silly and maybe even redundant to me, also it basically would be a huge waste of development time for such very specific audience. Most people doesn't even want that, they just doesn't expect those outcomes and with a bit of warning they will just play happily the romance routes without needing of overthinking the paths.
So yeah, i think that was relevant to your reply. But that saied you have expressed your toughts and i've done the same now, they have the same relevance and i think dev will read and among all the others feedbacks will make his mind above this topic, no need to escalate the discussion since the final decision should be the creator's one.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
I was politely trying to tell you that you don't understand what my post was saying. Reaffirming your point doesn't do much for that.
Whatever, i think it was on topic to what you wrote but if you think is not i won't argue more since i honestly it's not important at all and i'm not here to take or give semantic lessons. You exposed your toughts, i did same, dev will eventually read both. That's all, no needs at all to pick an argument on such trivial matter, so no harm no foul. (y)

Reactions: Killjoy150

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Not sure what the problem is but everytime I ask isabella for a BJ at her apartment the screen just turns black and I get stuck.

Edit: Not sure what exactly changed but kept corrupting other women and about a week or two when I tried again it worked.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I'll try and make it more obvious in a future update as multiple people seem to get stuck on this, but you can refuse the corruption. Daisy, Charlotte, Katie, all have romance storylines. It wouldn't make sense to have them all to yourself in the corruption route when you have them all to yourself in the romance route.
But you let us pick with the mom.

Reactions: kidderyao

Prova

May 3, 2017
Hi,
I'm stuck. I can't go to sleep because the bedroom is broken and it' totally blank.

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Aviary How do I get Daisy romance in Chapter II? I got to the party and ignored the threesome hoping Daisy would reconcile with me, but the MC and Lilith just opine that some people grow apart? Is Chapter II romance with Daisy even possible or is that coming in a future version?

Also, really wish we got some sort of visiting Vivian (NTR Corruption route) scene in chapter II.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes