CruzCoda

Aug 15, 2019
Hi,
I'm stuck. I can't go to sleep because the bedroom is broken and it' totally blank.
Found a work-around.

Go to the bathroom downstairs, and keep taking showers until it's about 7:00am. Then go back upstairs to your room and sleep. Should get you to the next day.

Edit: I was having the same issue, but it looks like it might be caused by an event that is scheduled to happen possibly prior to when you go to your room. In my case, it was an event with Mrs. Clarke that needed to take place before 17:00. Once I did the event, the issue was resolved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prova

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
This game is amazing.
One of my favorite HTML Games so far.
I wish there was more content with the female protagonist though. And that Sheldon's path wouldn't be so forced into the story. Speaking of the female path, I recently played it, and the Adam's path didn't appeared throughout the game. Did something happened with it?

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
living room is a dead end (male, step m lover, post 1st kitchen sex scene, post "hearing" her in her room for the firts time)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I gave this game a try but so far it is not much fun ...

The start is promising, the mc meets 10-20 NPCs and there seem to be a lot of options to connect with people and have sex, but after a few days all what is left is a very limited sandbox where the mc goes to school, checks for events and there are just no events on most days but a hell lot of timeslots and locations to check. The mc has a best friend at school who sits next to him in class, but after the intro they talk with each other maybe once every 2-3 weeks. The few events at home are exhausted in a day, more events seem to take weeks or months to be unlocked. NPCs at home lock themselves in their rooms most of the time ... etc. The phone has a huge list of contacts but mc cannot call, contact or visit them unless the game triggered a special events with an NPC. The Images folder has a lot of content, so there seems to be a lot of content hidden somewhere in the game ...

The mc starts with some cash which is soon consumed when dating girls. Special events with girls are usually announced for the weekend, but the weekend at start is also the only time when mc can work for cash .... and work at the weekend is tiresome and may easily lead to missed events since mc often is just too tired after work to go out.
Problem here is that talking to NPCs to check if there is some new content drains mc's energy. Small talk, peeking on a girl masturbating or taking a shower should not drain the 18 years old mc's energy in a way that he no longer can date girls.

I allowed the game to transform mc from male to female, however this removed a lot of options and locations from the game. Suddenly the mc no longer can take a shower, can visit the massage at the mall, can talk to Charlotte or other NPCs at school, lost his work for 2 sexy celebrities, etc etc ... Even the date switched from Wednesday to Monday. There seem to be some lesbian scenes, but the game mechanic to progress is cum based, so to progress the female mc has to become a cum slut (or the demon will use mc's body at night to collect cum). This is a very unfortunate design for players who enjoy girl-on-girl scenes. In general the game probably would be more enjoyable if the demon would feed on sexual orgasmic energy (released when 2 persons have sex and orgasm) instead of cum since this would treat MF, FF, FM and MM encounters equally. (It would also allow to skip all those messy pics with cum everywhere.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

The UI is not optimised.
Better omit redundant information and highlight the important values.
This is just unfiltered free feedback, so no offense :

Save Game, Load Game :
- Players in general know that Save and Load refer to the game, so no need to use labels "Save Game" and "Load Game" and use a tiny font size to fit all that text into the sidebar.
- This type of html games has only one menu to save and load save games, so a single button "Save/Load" would be sufficient.

Restart Game :
- same as above, the "Game" can be omitted if space is limited.

Hints :
- this link opens the Contact list which is also available via phone menu, but misses the "Hints and Tips" page hidden in the "Book of Power".
- Better eg to have 2 links in the sidebar : "Characters" (= contacts) and "Hints" (="Hints and Tips")

Skip Time :
- One of the most useful options but implementation is too complicated. The player has to click "Skip Time" - then select the time to skip ... - and finally he has to click "Lock Phone" to return. So if the player wants to skip time by 1 hour, then check for an event, etc, there are 3 clicks just to skip 1 hour.
- It would be easier to have e.g. 2 buttons in the sidebar : "Skip 10 minutes" and "Skip 1 hour" Then the player could just skip an hour, check for an event, ...

Date & Time :
- No need to write a headline "Date & Time". Players will automatically interprete e.g. Monday 07:00 as date and time
- No need to write "Day" before the day of the week
- No need to write "Time" before the time data
- I probably would move the "Week" expression to the left, so that everything would easily fit into a single line,
e.g. Week 1 : .... Monday 07:00
- This would allow to use a much bigger font so that players more easily can read the day and time.

Inventory :
- Add Mouse-Over info for the three buttons ("Achivements etc", "Book of Power", "Phone")

Personal Stats (listed in the sidebar) :
- This includes vials of different types which would be better placed in the inventory.
- Very Important stats are Energy, Cash, Cum, Lust, Curroption ... these values should have a bigger font to be more easily to read
- No need to write "You Have" for every stat.
- Similar to day and time these important stats should be concentrated so that players can get all infos at a glance, eg in 1-2 lines near the top of the sidebar (close to the day and time info)
- The list how many people mc has killed, how many women mc has corrupted, who took mc's virginity, etc are secondary, so no need to place these informations in the sidebar. They are already available on a separate page linked via the "Golden Manikin" button which is also called "Personal Stats" and lists all the achivements.

This is just unfiltered free feedback, so no offense ...

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
It has the potential for a great game, but there are some issues. Having a built in timer that forces you to constantly buy physical upgrades to stop from transforming into a girl is very annoying since I basically use up all the built up cum on that instead of other stuff. The second thing is that corruption = sharing/NTR. That is a huge turnoff. Should have an option for sharing/NTR or exclusive to you. Would be so much better. Outside of that, just needs more stuff to do. Like I said, it has the potential to be great, just needs some changes and more content.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so how do i progress past stage two with ms lane in chapter 1? every time i try to spy on her i get kicked out and i can't interact with her any other way

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
...Should have an option for sharing/NTR or exclusive to you. Would be so much better. Outside of that, just needs more stuff to do....
I will quote the Dev (at this point i think Aviary could leave this written on first post just to make it more evident):
I'll try and make it more obvious in a future update as multiple people seem to get stuck on this, but you can refuse the corruption. Daisy, Charlotte, Katie, all have romance storylines. It wouldn't make sense to have them all to yourself in the corruption route when you have them all to yourself in the romance route.
Basically the corruption route is the sharing one, refusing the corruption will set you in the romance one.

Xatham

Feb 27, 2018
Found a bug: if you have Emma in your contacts, you can call her in chapter 2 and you'll be brought back to chapter 1, for the most part.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
I recall this game had a redo (from male) which tunred you into a bimbo. Anyone remember how? I can't seem to get it to trigger

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Also a seperate issue, i found a strange loop bug where once you corrupted Daisy and have her in your church, it will loop every time when you gave her the final dose.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Has anyone bothered to look into the html for the coding of the game?

I noticed a huge amount of temporary variables called $temp ... $temp5 ... $temp10. They are used either in groups of 5 or 10. A search found more than 50k hits for "$temp" (which includes all from $temp to $temp10). (So don't search for this variable on a weak PC since the search may cost too much resources depending on the used editor.)
In general if you have 10 different variables it is usually better to name them in a way which describes their meaning and purpose instead of just numbering them, so that you (and others) later can more easily understand your code.

Reactions: jimdandy

ksudge

Feb 14, 2020
question, i am trying to edit the variables, but i cannot find which one is tied to the money. can anyone tell me what variable to change for money?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
question, i am trying to edit the variables, but i cannot find which one is tied to the money. can anyone tell me what variable to change for money?
Try "$dollars" ...

You can edit the html.
Search for "<tw-passagedata pid="156" name="IntroductionEnd"" near the end of the file.
There is a line "set $dollars = 100" which seems to set the start cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimdandy

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I think its a straight forward sugarcube game too..
so in the console you can probably get away with just doing
Sugarcube.State.Variables.dollars = xxxxxx

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes