Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Does anything you do in chapter 1 have any bearing at all in chapter 2?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I couldn't find anything that appeared to do so, I think what Aviary said in about just completing the storyline is simply that of making it so that way as a male character you can finish the game.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
As far as I know this is the version with a gallery, cheats and a walkthrough. I found it somewhere and tested it.
It doesn't have any of those extra things you said, it's just the regular game.

Does anyone know if there's supposed to be content with Sheldon after transforming him into a chick for revenge?

The Contacts thing says I haven't hit the end of his story yet but I dunno what I'd need to do, already passed a week and nothing.

aaaaaaand I just now tried to Graduate but I'm stuck in a loop of Katie asking about my plans for the future over and over again

Edit: And checking the College storyline after skipping some stuff uh is the Female MC's model just going to be completely different? It's pretty jarring to swap entire ethnicitys lol

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
It doesn't have any of those extra things you said, it's just the regular game.

Does anyone know if there's supposed to be content with Sheldon after transforming him into a chick for revenge?

The Contacts thing says I haven't hit the end of his story yet but I dunno what I'd need to do, already passed a week and nothing.

aaaaaaand I just now tried to Graduate but I'm stuck in a loop of Katie asking about my plans for the future over and over again

Edit: And checking the College storyline after skipping some stuff uh is the Female MC's model just going to be completely different? It's pretty jarring to swap entire ethnicitys lol
After completing the intro check the book in your inventory, the one between the doll and the phone and there should be options for the gallery, walkthrough and cheat menu.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
After completing the intro check the book in your inventory, the one between the doll and the phone and there should be options for the gallery, walkthrough and cheat menu.
Yes, and I am saying there is not.

Check the upload yourself, there's only "Open Hints and Tips" and "Close Book of Power", even when directed there via settings and "Tier Rewards".

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Yes, and I am saying there is not.

Check the upload yourself, there's only "Open Hints and Tips" and "Close Book of Power", even when directed there via settings and "Tier Rewards".
I just downloaded that mega file again to see if you were correct and when I opened the book of power I got the gallery, walkthrough and cheat menu.

I've downloaded and tested it to see if it contained the cheats, gallery and walkthrough and it does.

Reactions: rev33 and Keldin

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
I just downloaded that mega file again to see if you were correct and when I opened the book of power I got the gallery, walkthrough and cheat menu.

I've downloaded and tested it to see if it contained the cheats, gallery and walkthrough and it does.
Yeah I was starting to wonder if it was the case, but yeah the Gofile and Mega files are incorrect and don't have that version of the HTML.

No wait that link isn't even on the front page, they all might be outdated

either way I've tagged a mod about your correct file to hopefully update it and I'll leave them to sort out it out from here, I've done my due diligence :V

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Yeah I was starting to wonder if it was the case, but yeah the Gofile and Mega files are incorrect and don't have that version of the HTML.

No wait that link isn't even on the front page, they all might be outdated

either way I've tagged a mod about your correct file to hopefully update it and I'll leave them to sort out it out from here, I've done my due diligence :V
Please don't ask the mods to update random files because then I'm not allowed to update it for two weeks.

Reactions: MooseMager

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Please don't ask the mods to update random files because then I'm not allowed to update it for two weeks.
...so the full file with cheats unlocked is a random file?

I don't follow, there's plenty of other threads that have the "Extras Unlocked etc etc" versions I don't see how this is different from any other update?

Edit: Like does it have to go through yourself first?

StrangeName

Jul 25, 2017
Hello, i've came across a bug that does not let me get into the bedroom and rest. If i try the whole body of the page goes black, as if it was loading for an event that never launches. I've attached the save file in case you need it. Should i write somewhere else to report this bug?

Grootbeast

May 12, 2020
Can I get a list of the characters that has a romance route? So I can know which characters I don't need to corrupt.

Carradine

May 21, 2023
How do I complete edith? When I visit Charlotte she is always busy. I accidentally got her and her mom to interact with me, but went back to a previous save. I can't figure out the combo to get there again

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes