gafo

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1919720

Overview:
My Demon Friend is a text-based fantasy game with a school setting and emphasis on player choice. It features a male or female protagonist, optional transformation themes, and a variety of characters with different storylines, personalities, and romance options.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-28
Release Date: 2023-01-25
Developer: Aviary - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Corrupted City
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is an online version available .

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
You can be transformed from a male to a female, but that would "reset your timeline," so to speak. Your demon would change your life and basically send you to the female route. So, now you'll be living your life as if you've always been a woman instead of a man.

There are some scene variations if you are transformed, but it pretty much stays the same. To clarify, if you're transformed in the male storyline, you are then placed in the female storyline.
Is the transformation forced? Or can you choose to not be transformed?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyDemonFriend-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
2)The whole Ms. Clarke story line, When I found out she was having baby problems with her husband I was like ' Yes I'm gonna corrupt her in a cheating wife who's gonna fuck a lot of dudes to increase her chance to get pregnant' but no it's just the male MC then I wondered if I could do it on the female MC path but that turned out to be a complete waste of time because all the female MC does is become a surrogate for her and her husband.
How did you get that outcome? I tried to be her surrogate, but ended up making her into what you wanted, though she still fucks her husband a lot.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Also a seperate issue, i found a strange loop bug where once you corrupted Daisy and have her in your church, it will loop every time when you gave her the final dose.
theres a few things with loops....having sex with the step dad you get an achievement (daddys favourite) BUT everytime you have sex it shows new achievement unlocked
also in another loop mrs.clarke last thing it said was NEXT time i see her i have to use a Possession Vial
You Have 499 Possession Vial(s) havent seen her since AND the cell phone hint says
Mrs. Clarke frequently visits the nightclub with Ms. Lane. If I removed her from the school, she'd no longer have a friend to visit the club with.
Relationship Level: Neutral
Corruption Status: Mrs. Clarke is uncorrupted (meanwhile in past dialogs it says she is fully submissive)
End of Storyline Reached: No
games full of loops (kind of lost sight where i was going LOL sorry ...tired af at this all day)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitegra

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
thats the problem when ya have to many charactors with story lines,etc
sooner or later you will be hung up in loops
Relationship Level: Neutral

Corruption Status: Ms. Lane has been enslaved.

no hints at all everything ive done is greyed out
having a ton of problems with mrs.clarke (she seems broken seen another post or 2 about her specificly)
Relationship Level: Friendly

no hints at all

vivian
I've corrupted Vivian and should wait to see how she reacts. Something should happen eventually...
and then says
Vivian's corruption is complete. I should wait and see what she does during the next couple of days.
no where to be found
the park or what ever also vanished
save file here and if someone can fix my progression that would be great but not holding my breath
meanwhile ill keep at it
(full female mc forgot to add that part)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How did you get that outcome? I tried to be her surrogate, but ended up making her into what you wanted, though she still fucks her husband a lot.
When I typed that the only person she would fuck was the MC(and I fucking hated that) but I haven't played in a while so maybe it fucking changed.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well considering the rush job on Corrupted City and all the bugs and problems with it
seems to be a patern with this dev here....makes a game gets semi halfway through it and ither forgot what he was doing in different sections of it or something or just plain out stop giving a fuck
AND here we are again with the same sort of problems and repetitiveness of broken mechanics,etc
ill give the dev here just a touch of credit at least this game is a bit better pame play lasted a lot longer too but i can see this getting a completed tag added on and being no where near completed justlike Corrupted City wonder how many more games are gonna be like these 2 if tyhis game doesnt get fixed
im never ever going to bother with any of this devs games ever again this is complete bullshit
frustrating because there is a lot of potential in these 2 games over all they are really good BUT could be so much better if all the bugs,etc got fixed...just sad to see this happen and theres a few devs that do this shit
i can like 5 games off the top of my head but im trying not to wonder off topic
for now im throwing in the towel with this game may come back at it later (dont hold your breath)
my save is female mc id say somewhere between 75 to 85% complete anyway bye for now

Reactions: Vitegra
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes