88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The ending is rushed and what about chapter 2 and 3? We did intro chapert one and it end like this, without game play as succubus? I just true ending becoming Succubus or incubus and ruling with Lilith.

Waht about chaper One in the college and chapter 3 it end like that on one single chapeter? Nocoinuing with Lilith plan to destroy the world or what did give destroing the world or what. I tught it could be greath gemand game but it was rashed like hell there were no tomorrow. What about Chapeter 2 and 3, ops a ask 3 time in one post?

Reactions: Belgaesh

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How did you get that outcome? I tried to be her surrogate, but ended up making her into what you wanted, though she still fucks her husband a lot.
Played through again hopeing you were right and turns out it was a waste of my fucking time because no she doesn't fuck other people she just fucks the MC.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Played through again hopeing you were right and turns out it was a waste of my fucking time because no she doesn't fuck other people she just fucks the MC.
Did you pick male MC? I was playing female MC, you corrupt her and make her baby crazy, she fucks others and eventually ends up at the cult, fucking other dudes and her husband. Not sure if you can do that as a male MC.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Did you pick male MC? I was playing female MC, you corrupt her and make her baby crazy, she fucks others and eventually ends up at the cult, fucking other dudes and her husband. Not sure if you can do that as a male MC.
Since I can't make her a baby crazed slut as a male then once again she is a complete pointless character that will be completely ignored.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Congratulations, this story is quite interesting. The second chapter was done in a rush, but it is admirable for devs to know when to end it and cash in the new project. It is much better than those games that take ages to milk for nothing, basically. Again, most importantly, this is a good story, bravo!

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
I'll try and make it more obvious in a future update as multiple people seem to get stuck on this, but you can refuse the corruption. Daisy, Charlotte, Katie, all have romance storylines. It wouldn't make sense to have them all to yourself in the corruption route when you have them all to yourself in the romance route.
Why wouldn't it?

Reactions: Tutuooo

Lollo18

Mar 18, 2019
Tuesday | Week: 1 | Time: Morning.
Black screen after visiting library. No way to continue.
At the beginnign, you have to go with Daisy (stay a little longer at the party, let her...) and don't drive Charlotte home.
Otherwise black screen also to me

Last edited:

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I just wanted to say this is a really good game!!! lots of things can be better and improved but still!

captainthanatos

Jun 11, 2020
Is anyone else getting a black screen when trying to go to Sheldon's house after him trying to show a pic of a girl through a wall?

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes