Flupav

Jan 1, 2023
when playing the game in a browser just press F12 , it should open a dev tools then switch to Console then copy paste the command as is
I opened the developers panel, but where to look to find dollars. Is there a search engine there??

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I'm kinda new to this game (I first played it a long long time ago) and i want to know something.
I'm doing a girl playthrough and i keep getting interrupted by sheldon, to a point it's starting to piss me off, at one point i tried to say no and lilith was just like "no, do it or i leave" and i had no choice but to take it.
Please tell me there is a way to shut him off or get revenge at some point.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I'm kinda new to this game (I first played it a long long time ago) and i want to know something.
I'm doing a girl playthrough and i keep getting interrupted by sheldon, to a point it's starting to piss me off, at one point i tried to say no and lilith was just like "no, do it or i leave" and i had no choice but to take it.
Please tell me there is a way to shut him off or get revenge at some point.
There is, don't worry.

Reactions: UndeadEve

N3k0n3

Dec 31, 2019
Can i get a walkthrough on the mother pls, i cant seem to figure her out.
To start her corruption you need to have a vial ready and wait till your aunt comes to visit there you can brig them something to drink and start her corruption. If you don't have a vial, after mom does on some days (don't remember exactly which days) yoga in her room you can also bring her something to drink and start her corruption path.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes