kunomu

Jun 25, 2017
How do I start Katie's corruption with the male MC? Am I just being stupid or something? All I'm getting is romance or no relationship.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
How do I start Katie's corruption with the male MC? Am I just being stupid or something? All I'm getting is romance or no relationship.
Apparently you don't anymore. Katie only appears to have a romance route now and it's incredibly convoluted how to get it. I think he removed about 50% of the content that used to be in the game in older builds tbh.

N3k0n3

Dec 31, 2019
what is the difference between telling Cindy I love you. and I love you. (lie)?

and does it make a difference to corrupt or not corrupt girls in chapter 1 for chapter 2?

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone got a list of different routes for characters? Not looking for a walkthrough, mostly just confirmation of what routes exist with each character, are exclusive with one another (i.e. it seems romance routes are intended to be explicitly exclusive with one another for some reason, no option to be a cheater let alone make a romance harem), and perhaps the starting points for those routes if you're feeling generous. I can't afford to pay for a full walkthrough, nor have I the time to exhaustively explore the game for things that may not even exist. Thanks in advance to anyone who has anything useful to offer. I enjoy the game for the most part, despite many things not being to my taste.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Black screen after the costume party and waking up with Charlotte.
Edit: Went way back to another save and didn't sketch Charlotte before the costume party. It fixed it, but I guess you can't lose your virginity to Charlotte?

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is it possible on the male or female route to become futa or dickgirl? Game seems really interesting but I just wanted to know if this game is suitable for me.

Jun 8, 2017
I remember playing this game as a male MC a year ago, and there was tons of impreg and enslaving content. Is that still in the game, or did the new updates remove them? I am looking through some of the comments, and it is saying a few character paths are locked out depending on what gender you are playing as. Thanks!

Jan 18, 2021
The update was posted yesterday on TFGames. Mopoga probably took it from there.

The author also posted a Changelog on TFGames:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The update was posted yesterday on TFGames. Mopoga probably took it from there.

The author also posted a Changelog on TFGames:
Wait, so no new content for the main game just a prequel side story and some kind of gallery that lets you view existing scenes through the eyes of the loser friend?
Well, that's fucking lame.

marcoano

Oct 14, 2018
Wait, so no new content for the main game just a prequel side story and some kind of gallery that lets you view existing scenes through the eyes of the loser friend?
Well, that's fucking lame.
This is clearly a "Patreon! I'm still working on it! Pay me more!"
Which brings us to the question of how tf this game has a revenue of $1300 with only a couple of updates this year and the last one in august

Reactions: Tutuooo and 1Teddy1

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 2828317

Overview:
My Demon Friend is a text-based fantasy game with a school setting and emphasis on player choice. It features a male or female protagonist, optional transformation themes, and a variety of characters with different storylines, personalities, and romance options.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-29
Developer: Aviary - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2a
Language: English
Other Game: Corrupted City
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Hmm, are the files correct? I mean, the folder is 1.2 but the file is 0.0.5 -.-

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes