Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Kinda disappointed of the split paths in group sex, especially the foursome at the end of act 2. They call you out for not being able to satisfy all of them, and then you go ahead and prove it true by only having a few thrusts into one of them. The dialogue doesn't even imply more happened off-screen. There's 4 options, just put them back to back so it feels grand enough to match the context of the story beat.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
For all joiplay players. There is a problem with this and all recent releases from other games due to lack of updates on the renpy plugin since November. At the discord there are a few guys patching games left and right, but it is a fking pain,as every game needs their specific patch.... This one needs recompiling apparently... I am still trying to figure out how to apply it, I will report back when knowledge is acquired

Oct 17, 2021
For all joiplay players. There is a problem with this and all recent releases from other games due to lack of updates on the renpy plugin since November. At the discord there are a few guys patching games left and right, but it is a fking pain,as every game needs their specific patch.... This one needs recompiling apparently... I am still trying to figure out how to apply it, I will report back when knowledge is acquired
Thanks so much for the update. Hopefully there will be an official joiplay update soon.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I haven't able to load my old files save from 0.9. Is there anyone able to pass their save files?
You may not have any better luck with those, as the OP says "We suggest starting a new game as using old saves could potentially cause errors" in bright yellow text.

Reactions: Hatsume Kill

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
Ok, that's on me. I skip reading it when I download the new version. Shame on me :cry:. Looks like I'm going to replay all the content again.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes