BlackJoey

May 10, 2023
I've asked this before and I've some others ask and have gotten no reply but do any of the sharing/group/orgy options actually have the MC being involved, or are they just straight NTR where Lily's just off fucking guys while he's clueless or watching?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've asked this before and I've some others ask and have gotten no reply but do any of the sharing/group/orgy options actually have the MC being involved, or are they just straight NTR where Lily's just off fucking guys while he's clueless or watching?
Most group scenes involve the hero, so far only Lily has some sharing/pimping content.

Theberkster

Jan 30, 2019
What Type of Demo is it in the itchio Site? Theres an Android Demo of the 0.12 Version so does it have more content than the 0.9 patreon Version?
Am confused on which to play

Jun 5, 2017
What Type of Demo is it in the itchio Site? Theres an Android Demo of the 0.12 Version so does it have more content than the 0.9 patreon Version?
Am confused on which to play
Demo is just Chapeter 1. If there are any updates to chapter 1 from 0.9 to 0.12 it will have it but it will only be chapter 1.

Reactions: Theberkster

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
What version is the steam? same as pateron? also only play this for the NTR which is very hot :) would love to see more NTR with the other girls as well

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes