Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021
I'm a bit confused so can I have sex with Lily mom and her sister if I'm on girl friend path?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Only 18 hours left to back My Demonic Romance on Kickstarter and get the game at 50% discount ^^

Reactions: ArsenHumby

CCbakescakes

Jul 25, 2023
I don't know how to achive this specific version of the threesome with lily and macaria: some help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Threesome with Macaria and Lily

Only if Macaria affection>= 8

"Fuck Lily"
"Fuck Macaria"

If Queen (route), there are two alternative
scenes:

- Only if Futanari and no Pegging
- Only if Futanari and Pegging

"Fuck Lily"
"Fuck Macaria"
"Submit to Lily"

I dunno if this is the trigger for the scene since I forgot, but this is the one I found that's based on the walkthrough

Reactions: Ssato243

Tizio95

Dec 21, 2017
Threesome with Macaria and Lily

Only if Macaria affection>= 8

"Fuck Lily"
"Fuck Macaria"

If Queen (route), there are two alternative
scenes:

- Only if Futanari and no Pegging
- Only if Futanari and Pegging

"Fuck Lily"
"Fuck Macaria"
"Submit to Lily"

I dunno if this is the trigger for the scene since I forgot, but this is the one I found that's based on the walkthrough
This should not be from futa route

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before,but can anyone shed some light on the whole FUTA scenario(specifically futa on male) of this game. Is their some actual romance and shit in the Futa route or is it just dehumanizing and one-sided humiliation?
Also previous few posts indicate Cuck-shit being part of this game,will I be railroaded into NTR if I pursue Futa route?
Thanks.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before,but can anyone shed some light on the whole FUTA scenario(specifically futa on male) of this game. Is their some actual romance and shit in the Futa route or is it just dehumanizing and one-sided humiliation?
Also previous few posts indicate Cuck-shit being part of this game,will I be railroaded into NTR if I pursue Futa route?
Thanks.
You won't you could play the girlfriend route and see the futa stuff without entering the other fetishes. Also try to not insult other fetishes even if you don't like them

RayBar

May 12, 2020
You won't you could play the girlfriend route and see the futa stuff without entering the other fetishes. Also try to not insult other fetishes even if you don't like them
Thanks you for the quick reply.I will now be able to try this game:PogChamp:

Reactions: ArsenHumby

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
I have a question

Can the "foursome from hell" event only be raised on the slave route?

Isn't it possible on the girlfriend and queen route?

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I'm not going to replay this game 100 times trying to not be killed by the devil. What a dog design for a game that had such promise and potential.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes