fk you

Jun 20, 2024
Did you just skip through everything and miss the part where she repeatedly tells the MC that he's her first?
Plenty of games with succubus LIs who don't act like whores. A lot of the lore has them imprinted on a single person, other times they might be under a contract that demands loyalty, and some times they're just perfectly happy getting enough essence or w/e the lore calls it from a single person.
The real question is why tf are you getting triggered like this over someone choosing to play the game differently than you are? Grow up.
No im not? He came at me first with his own opinions.
She might have been his first in a dream even tho it makes no sense for a succubus, it tells how inconsistent it is.
Its like writing a character like Legolas or Gandalf wielding some other weapon that is not in their class, makes no sense.
Its like writing a fat woman being able to do push ups, 0 sense.
But i understand this dev has poor writing skills and doesnt care about writing things how they should be nor does he know what other kinks means in his game.

The lore behind succubus have always been her whoring herself out, if theres games that exist them being solely being loyal to you, it means the devs dont care about lore, only about thinking of ways to fill their pockets while catering to this public.

Succubus = cheating ass hoe
Angel = loyalty, potentially a real girlfriend

Penis = man
Vagina = woman

Is it hard to understand?

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
No im not? He came at me first with his own opinions.
She might have been his first in a dream even tho it makes no sense for a succubus, it tells how inconsistent it is.
Its like writing a character like Legolas or Gandalf wielding some other weapon that is not in their class, makes no sense.
Its like writing a fat woman being able to do push ups, 0 sense.
But i understand this dev has poor writing skills and doesnt care about writing things how they should be nor does he know what other kinks means in his game.

The lore behind succubus have always been her whoring herself out, if theres games that exist them being solely being loyal to you, it means the devs dont care about lore, only about thinking of ways to fill their pockets while catering to this public.

Succubus = cheating ass hoe
Angel = loyalty, potentially a real girlfriend

Penis = man
Vagina = woman

Is it hard to understand?
What a stupid statement.

Reactions: Andrealphus
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes